Which wet bag??

Rowesb

Reaction score
Ok, which one is the better one? so far I have had recomendations for the monkey foot one, I have had a look at the weenotions... I need one that is reasonabley priced and does the job :lol:

oh and what size?? :D

Oo, I know Lisa does the wipe wet bags, didn't realise she had branched out further :lol: will text her now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a big wet bag for when we're out for the day and the only big ones i've found are tots bots ones. They're big draw string bags and they say they hold up to 10 dirty nappies so that'll do for me!!

I have 2 spuggies wipes wet bags, they're tiny but very very cute! I can't wait to start using mine! :)

xxx

A bag to put wet reusable Nappies in :flower:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only do little ones for the Spuggies which are made by Weenotions. The reason I went to them to make them for Spuggies was because I have a WN nappy wet bag and I love it!

WN are drawstring and can hang on the pram handle too. I prefer drawstring to zipper - personal choice but I just feel that the drawstring will wash better ie the cord is a cotton fabric and I think it's more hygienic. But that's purely MY logic!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back