WHICH TEST GAVE YOU YOUR BFP?!!!

nikki1306

Reaction score
I seem to be going through every test on the market at the moment so was wondering which tests gave you guys you much wanted BFP!! :D

I used the early response ones, gave me a very definate result but I was in a state of disbelief and did two digital ones as it actually stated that I was pregnant (saying that still didn't believe it so had another test through my local surgery :D )

i bought cheap ultra early ones off the net and first response early ones both of which gave me a bfp 3 days before af was due xxx

I bought some cheap ones from poundland and when I got my BFP I wasn't convinced that they were giving me a correct result so bought a first response. good luck testing .....

Xxx

Clearblue for last two, first time was some cheap one from Poundland

Tesco's own gave me a faint line so I went and brought a Clear Blue early response to check.

Both Asda and Boots own tests gave me my BFP, even though First Response had been BFN.

Asda's own brand gave me a faint line in the morning, then OH wanted it spelled out as he couldn't believe it so he went and bought a clear blue digital, and it pinged up PREGNANT straight away. I hae to say, it was far more satisfying seeing the actual words rather than a line!!!!

Good luck! :D

i used a one my friend had (a spare on from a box of 2) left over, it was a strange one like they use at the family planning clinic, you pee in a dish thingy & the dip this stick in the pee!!
there was a faint line , but then my friend saw on the box the test was out of date by 2 months!!

then she went & got a first response & it came up instantly, (the line!)

first 2 children i used clear blue.

I got mine with first response and with a cheapy test from e bay. :D

i used the cheap things at first and they kept saying negative, so 5mins later i walked back in to the shop got the clear blue one and it was possitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back