which size?

sarafet

Reaction score
morning ladies :wave:

we're going to buy most of the i love my bear clothing range, i absolutely love it :) was wondering what size to get though, baby would grow out of newborn really quickly i imagine? so would it be more beneficial to get the 0-3 months?

what size of clothes is everyone else buying?

thankyooo! :hug:

sarah xxx

I started at the 0-3 months sizes, my last dd was 8 13 at birth so newborn would not have fitted her.

I havent really got that many 0-3 months either, a dozen or so babygro's and vests, a couple of jumpers, and other bits and bobs.

Have a great shop!!

Jue x

i have mostly 0-3 months and 3-6 months incase i have a huge baby :)
only got a few babygrows and need to get a couple sleepsuits in newborn also might be nice to get a couple outfits (places do matching sleepsuit babygrow hat and bib) for when you go out incase its a little chilly :)
manda xx

i brought mainly 0-3 with Oliver but even at 7lb 8oz that was too big for him he was in tiny baby for about 4weeks and newborn till he was about 15weeks!!!!

I've bought one set of newborn with a sleepsuit, vest, hat and mits etc in case baby is small enough to manage to wear it in the first week or so. It was on sale in Tesco from £8 down to £4 so bargin :lol: Otherwise I'd not have bothered.

I've then gotten sleepsuits, vests and a smallish pile of babygros in 0-3 but thats about it. Only one actual clothing outfit in 0-3 also.

Most of my stuff I started from 3-6 months clothing wise. Same as sleepsuits, babygros etc.

If I need extra baby gros etc in the first few months they are cheap enough to run out and buy then. I'm not going mad buying actual clothes and outfits as I don't go much for trying to dress a small baby in all those clothes and find all in ones much easier for everyone :roll: :lol: Also I'm due in early May and then we will be into summer and hopefully warmer weather, so I don't want to be buying stuff that chances are I won't hardly use. I'd rather buy clothes as and when once Baby is here tbh.

Good thread Sarafet, it's made me think. I probably need to get buying some bigger than 0-3months too.

ive bought about 8 outfits in newborn and same amount in 0-3.sleepsuits in both sizes.my daughter was 8lb 1 at birth and she wore newborn for about the first 6 weeks.its lovely to have baby looking lovely even if you feel like a scruff yourself :rotfl: after she grew out f them i pased them onto social services charity box we had in the area at the time so i knew they were going to good use afterwards

I would buy 0-3 months if you are buying expensive one's. You can slaways get some cheap supermarket sleepsuits in newborn if babys really small when born.

When james was a newborn I was too tired to dress him up in fancy clothes. He was in his sleepsuit most of the time. They're easier to wash and dry too. We ended up taking loads of gorgeous outfits to the charity shop never worn!

muppetmummy said:
When james was a newborn I was too tired to dress him up in fancy clothes. He was in his sleepsuit most of the time. They're easier to wash and dry too. We ended up taking loads of gorgeous outfits to the charity shop never worn!

:( but hopefully someone would have put them to use :)

That's what I've found when looking after babies. They had all these lovely clothes but never wore them. Mum would dress in sleepsuit and I used to do the same. So much easier as you said, and in those early months anything that makes than happen in a bonus :lol: :roll:

I have a few pieces in newborn but the majority is 0-3 months

ive bought a few newborn items but not too many as they will grow fast and you will get so much bought for you, ive also got 0-3, 3-6 and even 6-9 and 12months, i cant help it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back