which phone is the best?

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
im looking to get a new phone.

i want a sony ericson.

i cant spend alot of money really. so ebay is fine. (havent long brought a samsung which i hate lol)

i quite like the w810i but on ebay they seem to be quite expensive still.

i can get one for £80 new in the shops.

any thoughts?

My OH has that Sony Ericsson model it is really good and has loads of memory. It better than my crappy Motorola RAZR

i have the sony ericsson w810i, its a great phone with a great walkman on it, mermorys fab to as it comes with the memory stick, and i thoght i heard woolworths had it fot about 60/70 quid??? i know in o2 its only about 80,

i have that model of Sony Erickson which i hate, what Samsung have you got???

sorry i have got the 850i, not the 810i :oops: :oops:

I have the W810i in white and i love it! Like Debbie says it has a great walkman and memory and the camera is good too!

laetitia85 said:
whatever u do
do NOT get a Motorolla!!!

:rotfl: Wish you'd mentioned that a few months ago. Mine is crappy pictures on it are rubbish and the memory is terrible. On the plus side it easy to use.

Emma58 said:
My OH has that Sony Ericsson model it is really good and has loads of memory. It better than my crappy Motorola RAZR

I just got a razr 2 this week and I hate it :oops: :oops:

They're cack aren't they? think i'll be getting a new one shortly.

definately, I keep ringing instead of texting, sworn at it a few times today :rotfl:

I have a samsung E900 which I love, good memory on it etc... hoping to get a new i-phone tomorrow tho :pray:

the one ive got is the e900 i think. pink one with 4 touch buttons. i have alot of funny txts on my phone, and i dont think the msg memory is enough. amoung other reasons.

I can recommend the Sony Ericsson K800i. It's a fab phone. I love mine!

keslo66 said:
the one ive got is the e900 i think. pink one with 4 touch buttons. i have alot of funny txts on my phone, and i dont think the msg memory is enough. amoung other reasons.
You can buy an extra memory stick for 20quid - 4GB one - as it can act as your MP3 player too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back