Which opk's?? Think I have wrong ones??

vixxie77

Reaction score
I have been looking online and think I have different opk's to the one's everyone on here recommend's. They don't say one step on the packet and have a dark blue holding area. Which one's are best? Online it says One step are best and it says one step on packet and holding area is green. Hope this make sense :eh: x x

Just read one of your other posts vixxie77 - are you talking about HPTs or opks? If you are pregnancy testing then it's the blue ones, if testing for ovulation it's the green ones I gave you the link for above.... Sorry if I'm not understanding things properly... am quite tired:nap: time for bed soon... xx

I have dark blue opk's?? Will get some of the green one's I think :D thanks ladies x x

I've used blue opks before and they were fine xx

I've used blue opks before and they were fine xx

Oh ok hun, thanks. Just don't seem to be getting my surge, even though I know it might too early yet lol. I think the green ones are more sensitive. Did you get strong positives with blue ones? x x

I never get strong positives, but they were no different really to the other ones. I'll get some pics if I can find them xx

Here's one blue and one green at my surge in different months xx

Attachments

• C5 OPK CD18.jpg
    C5 OPK CD18.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 7
  • C3 OPK CD17.jpg
    C3 OPK CD17.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks leesey :) that's great! So you never got a positive that was as dark or darker than control? Really helps to see someone else's results :) x x

I bought some dark blue ones by mistake once and they were more sensitive than the green ones so I got faint lines on them all the time. They did still get darker when I ovulated though x

Thanks Sam's Mum :eh: well I've ordered some green one's now lol, will give them a go and see. Will prob end up getting my surge on the blue one's before the green one's come :roll: x x

No I've never had a darker than control line positive, sometimes they only got almost-as-dark but not quite! But obviously I ovulate so it's fine, just my body's weird way I guess!! xx

No I've never had a darker than control line positive, sometimes they only got almost-as-dark but not quite! But obviously I ovulate so it's fine, just my body's weird way I guess!! xx

That's interesting, thanks :) well, yes obviously lol.

Did opk at 2pm today and seems to be very slightly darker so hopefully this is the start of my surge :) x x

These are my last few opk's, they are definately getting darker :D did two so close together today as first opk was a bit deformed lol. I think my surge may be coming?? Anyone's opinion much appreciated :) x x

OPK 2.jpg

Just realised that I have got confused between the date and CD lol, the number's are the dates in december, they are from CD9 to CD12 :doh: it took me ages too!! x x

Last edited:
Yup definitely getting darker, I'd say your ticker was about right and you may ovulate in 2 days, which means you might get your surge tonight or tomorrow.

PS - try testing later at night too, I've got my surge at 11.25pm before!

So excited! Just did opk and test line is nearly as dark as control!! :yay: Can't post pic as on way out, will try and do it later :) I'll do another opk later when we get in :D and continue tomoro and see how long it lasts! So happy right now, really hope this means I'm gonna ov soon and normal cycle this month :) we got to bd for 3 consecutive days/nights. Here's comes a :bfp: for me!! x x

It's such a relief to get that positive isn't it :) Good luck with it all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back