Which OPK to trust??

Lozzaste

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370325802.071549.jpg
See pic! I've never liked the monitor for this reason and I've used the smiley faces many times before and they have been right.
We will DTD anyway but this doesn't half add to the confusion!

I would go with the one you trust, have you got other fertile signs?

Yes I've got some ewcm I think, first time I've had that since the miscarriage 7 months ago!
It's also the first time I've had a +OPK before day 18 since that loss too.
I trust the smileys as they worked for us twice before x

I've actually just peed on another smiley face one and it was negative! WTF! So frustrating!

I've always used the smiley faces and they've always worked for me, I have a very short surge and only ever get one smiley with FMU. Is that the normal clear blue or the advanced? Can't remember which colour is which xx

I dont like the monitor either, I used it alongside smileys for months and my peak always came the day after my smiley and felt it was indicating my surge too late x

That's exactly what I think - its been too late every time I've used it and I was fuming as I feel it cost me some months!

Smileys are definately more reliable, I think even cheapies are more reliable than the monitor x

It's getting ridiculous now, they were ALL negative this morning :-( Why is my body playing such cruel tricks?

I don't like those monitors unless u have been using for quite a few. On this and u k iw ur own cycles , I use opks and bk up with a smiley wen I think I'm at my peak xx

You got a smiley the other day so I would personally count that as the surge x

Would you? It was very very brief, as I repeated it later with another smiley and it was gone, plus none of the others (monitor and cheapo one) have been positive yet.. X

Oh I didnt realise it was negative again soon after. Maybe you just a v quick surge. What cd are you and what cd do you usually ov? You must of had some kind of surge to get the smiley though. I hate cbfm, just confuses things more x

I'm on day 17 now I think, last few months have been weird, varying from 18 to 21. Before the miscarriages though it was usually day 15 or 16. I had a false surge a few months ago too, followed by another (that was the month I took soy) x
We are DTD every day at the moment just in case x

Oh I see, ov could still be on the way then. If you're bding every other day then you will definitely be covered regardless. Hope all this confusion ends with a lovely bfp is a couple of weeks :) x

Thank you, me too! It's been over 7 months since the loss so it would be nice to be finally back in the game! So to speak! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back