Which name??

Emma58

Reaction score
Me and OH can't agree on a name the only ones we both like are Samuel and Joseph.

What does everyone else think??

Is anybody else having this problem with their OH's, he is driving me mad the names he likes are rubbish.

i love joseph.

but then that's what my OH is called so i'm biased :lol: :lol:

Babylicious said:
I like joseph :D but frank is better :twisted:

OH is still insistent on Frank but i just don't think i can do it to the child .

No offence to anyone who has called their kids it though, or has relatives called it :oops: :oops:

I like Samuel but i dont dislike Joseph not much help am i.

And no your not the only one having trouble choosing names my oh will not discuss names at all i have no idea why but everytime i ask him if he likes a certain name he changes the subject or refuses to discuss it i think he thinks we have plenty of time. Its driving me mad :evil:

We have both agreed that we dont want to pick a name before babys born we both want to see what he/she looks like first.

sean wasn't keen at first with the names I suggested but I wore him down :twisted:

i prefere samuel :)
me and hubby are in total agreement about the names we are lucky and both have the same taste :)
manda xx

I like Samuel
I think its really cute for a little boy to be called Sam for short :)

i like samuel too, but i also dont dislike joseph either, its so difficult picking names, when you see him you will know the right name for him then :D

I don't know which I prefer. Maybe we'll have to see what he looks like when he's born....He looks like Pacman on the scan picture!

I like Samuel of the two...where has your OH got Frank from hun? Is it after family or something?

x

Frank was our runner-up name! :cheer:

Although we couldn't use it now....

Frank 'n' Stan?? Hmmmmm..... :rotfl:

Couldn't call it between Samuel and Joseph, I think they're both very similar names.

Tillytots said:
I like Samuel of the two...where has your OH got Frank from hun? Is it after family or something?

x

Frank was his Grandad's name. I don't think it's a terrible name or anything I just can't imagine having a child called that. I feel bad because my DS from a previous relationship is called George after my Grandad but, George is quite a popular name nowadays.

WE had joseph much prefer that but samuel nice too. we have kieron now but stilll not 100% sure oh is the same we cant agree lol

marie 23+3

Both names are lovely, they are our top two too. OH is REALLY keen to call the baby Samuel (if it is a boy) because it is his Grandad's name. I like it, but I am worried Sam might sound too ambiguous, it could be either male or female). OH is worried about Joseph because he doesn't want it to be shortened to Joey (he has a thing about people thinking we've named our kids after bad TV programmes :wall: )

Both names are just lovely, it is hard to call.

They are both really nice names, what letter does your surname begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back