Which is the best doppler to get?

Blueflower

Reaction score
Hi! I'm not quite in this trimester yet, our scan is on Monday! If everything is ok with our babies I want to get a doppler so we can hear their heartbeats. I've been nervous hoping everything is ok with only the early scan and some sickness to reassure me so far!

Can anyone recommend a good doppler? I've had a look on Amazon but there are so many to choose from!

I've got this one and haven't had any problems with it, been hearing my baby's heartbeat since 10 weeks on it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 35
Thanks! I've seen some about £10 less, do you think its worth paying the extra? I think maybe the cheaper ones are battery operated.

This one is a rechargeable battery and other than the first charge I haven't needed to recharge it at all. I don't use it a lot mind you, just once a week is all I do. Please remember though that it's just for fun and not for you to check everything is ok, if at all concerned at anytime about your babies then you should phone your midwife or mat unit xx some info on home dopplers from kicks count.org

I'm not sure about the cheaper options, maybe wait a day or so and see if anybody else comes back to you with their experiences of other ones xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12
I have one like Karen's, got mine on ebay for about £25. Had the same one last time too. Mine doesn't have rechargeable batteries though, just uses a normal one so although it looks identical that could be why it's cheaper . Think I searched angelsounds jumper doppler on ebay. Loads of pink ones with headphones come up but also this one. X

I had an angel sounds doppler from last time.

I got it on ebay on a deal I think - but I didnt use it much this pregnancy, used it more so the first time..

But given Ive had movement from like 14w Ive not used it after that.

It depends on how long you recon youll use it.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back