Which high chair?

marley

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good high chair please?

Thanks xx

I posted the same thread a few weeks back in food and nutrition I think, there was a few recommendations in there. We ended up getting the fisher price rainforest one as it had all the functions we wanted. I found the best thing to do was go and look at a load to compare and see what will suit your needs and how much space you have!

We got a mamas and papas one from Argos from about 60 which is fine :)

I posted the same thread a few weeks back in food and nutrition I think, there was a few recommendations in there. We ended up getting the fisher price rainforest one as it had all the functions we wanted. I found the best thing to do was go and look at a load to compare and see what will suit your needs and how much space you have!

I think that's best, my mil bought our for Christmas and to be honest it was such a weight off my mind as there are so many out there. She spent a couple of weeks looking and remembering what she didn't like about the highchairs she had when OH was a baby
She did brilliantly and ours suit our needs & house perfectly! She even got it to match our downstairs colour scheme lol :D

I've got the silver cross doodle its a chair and table and although it's not the smallest I'm glad to have a chair and table as lo sits up to do colouring on it and has his lunch on it too while havin it as a highchair for dinner.

we have ikea antelop it was £!4 for chair and table. we did blw so needed something VERY easy to clean! no nooks and crannies etc. I LOVE it! Its so simple and just perfect. For quite a while now LO doesn't use the tray but has it right up at the table. its also v easy to take apart and shove int he boot for trips to others for lunch x

I have the Iowa one too and it's brilliant. I never bothered buying the tray as its prefect table height. It comes apart super easy too so if we're visiting family it's really easy to take with us. £14 VERY well spent!

It really depends what your looking for, do you want one that can fold away or a bigger one that sits out all the time? You can get some good ones that is a table & chair, but kinda placed on top of each other so its a highchair & taken apart as a toddler table if that makes sense. They're slightly more money but really handy. Had that with eldest LO, with Kayden we're gonna get a fold up one coz not enough space in new living room. Mothercare & toys r us would be your best bet!!

:)

Ikea one is brilliant. Really easy to clean and also take apart so you can take away with you. Plus so easy to clean. I have friends who bought more expensive ones and ended up with these. My two year old can still fit in it now but she wants to sit on same chairs as us so just got her a booster seat. Ikea one put away for LO.

Thanks ladies!

It has been very informative! Xxxx

I have the Iowa one too and it's brilliant. I never bothered buying the tray as its prefect table height. It comes apart super easy too so if we're visiting family it's really easy to take with us. £14 VERY well spent!

Hey

I went to ikea , couldn't find it ..

So confused - I went to my friends and she had this really fancy one! Goes up and down twists and turns- only thing is its £250. Too much for a chair... I've forgotten what it's called

But it looks so shiny and pruuttty !

Anyone know what I'm on about ?? X

Wow charliebear - that john lewis one is £340 - it looks like there is hardly anything to it as well. Looks funky tho

We'll need to get Kayden's high chair soon-ish.

xxxxxxxx

Is it this one?
http://www.johnlewis.com/81272/Product.aspx

This is the ikea one, its fab for BLW and you can just pop it in the shower and hose it down.
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00069725/
and the tray
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40076093/

Yes that was the one!!! It does look funky little miss- the price tag looks funky too lol

Charlie bear: I did notice this one !
I was stupidly looking for one like this in wood which didn't exist.

Is it comfy? Can you get cushions for it ? Xxx

I haven't got one but I've used one. AJ never complained about sitting in it and him and my nephew were both able to sit in one till after the age of 2.
My sister has just bought one for my 6 month old nephew and he loves it. :lol: not much of a review eh?! x

I have the ikea. My eldest who's over two can still use it although she normally uses booster seat. She is perfectly happy and comfy in it. It's good as it keeps them upright.y friend made a back and side cushion for it. Not for comfort but because my eldest was a bit too skinny for it at six months. Ikea used to do a blow up version of the same cushion to fit in it. One of mg friends got that really expensive one but ended up using the ikea one instead. It's really compact, easy to pack on car and great to clean

The hauck sit and relax is brilliant hun, its changes from a baby chair to a high chair, changes height, reclines. Its quite expensive to some but well worth it x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back