Which foods are you ladies keeping down?

Fordee

Reaction score
So my general mood is :sick:, as I'm sure is true for the majority of ladies on this board.
My question is, has anyone found a random food item that they can actually keep down? Mine is probably a bit strange, and I would never normally eat it, but its tinned beans with sausages. I've eaten them 3 times in as many weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed them and kept them down each time. But I still have to fancy them before contemplating going near them!
My husband thinks its so vile (tinned meat, am I crazy?) but he has stocked up the cupboard with mini tins to keep me going. All I have to do is be brave enough to venture to the kitchen, open the cupboard, open the tin and warm them up! Lol. That sounds sooooooo pathetic! :oooo:

Last edited:
Lol well I never used to be the biggest fan of carbs, but now that's all I can really stomach!! Really fustrating when you are trying to eat a balanced diet. I wouldn't normally eat tinned meat but if it is staying down then why not? Also the beans are relativly good for you xx

eurgh, nothing really :(

Was at uni yesterday and had chipd for dinner, threw them back up straight away and didnt even manage to finish them :( Managed some cheese on toast..

Oooo mash potato - I love that!!! That makes me really hungry....

Mine is carbs to unfortunately, pasta, crackers, toast, rich tea biscuits.... hhmmmmmm.

I'm drooling thinking about food now... I'm off to peel some potatoes!
x

i would not normally buy, but thought i'd give it a try as was all that stayed down in my 1st pregnancy................................................................................................

HEINZ TOMATO SOUP!

Have been stocking up (50p) in ASDA at the mo, DH thinks i've lost the plot as baby bunny turns its nose up to his fancy homemade soups (he's a chef!)

When I was expecting DS I loved blueberry muffins-the ONLY thing I could keep down

Mine is carbs to unfortunately, pasta, crackers, toast, rich tea biscuits.... hhmmmmmm.

x

Relieved im not the only one!! Xx

Yep, Heinz tomato soup is good too - but partly for the reason that it comes back up so easily without effort. Eurgh, that's gross isn't it?

And, ooooooh, mashed potato? I haven't even thought of that? But sounds like it might be worth a try tomorrow.....

x

Relieved im not the only one!! Xx

Mines carbs to!, When i had the sickenss it was all i could eat, now i'm not being sick i just crave bagels, toast & pasta. Weird since i didn't eat that many carbs before i was pregnant lol

Last edited:
Super noodles seemed to be the easiest thing for me to keep down. Chicken flavour super noodles to be exact.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm managing to keep hot dogs and ketchup down lol :)

I looooove hotdogs but my dr told me not to eat them? I dont know why though!

Never heard of it before :/ I'm not too worried, as I'm not eating enough so anything is better then nothing!

Thats true :) Whatever you can keep down. Ive never heard of it before either, if i get the urge for a hotdog ill be having one haha xx

Well when I was in hospital last week, in a ward full of pregnant women, the dinner on the Weds night was hot dogs and chips, so they can't be that bad lol.

I wasn't allowed one though, I only got a chicken sandwich lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thats good enough for me hotdogs it is then :) whippie!!! I thought i was going to have to go without lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back