Which cycle day do you ovulate?

AFTM

Reaction score
Hi! I'm at my 3rd cycle and started using opks last cycle.
I was just wondering when your ovulation is in your cycle?
I have a pretty long cycle (at least the first two was - 34 and 38 days).
I know it's usually 14 days before af - but it could be before that, right?
Was hoping you guys could help me out here :)

I have a 33 day cycle and ovulate normally on cd 18 but can be up to cd 20 x

Mine is anything from CD16 to CD26. Your luteal phase, which is the period of time in between ovulation and af, doesn't change beyond a day either side. It can range from 10-16 days after ovulation depending on the woman. Mine is 10 days, so not the average of 14. Some women go right down to 7 or 8 days which can then affect fertility.

Last edited:
hi I have a 34 day cycle and I ont check anything I was advised by my doctor not to do it because the fertility clinic will be able to work everything out for me but I think I ovulate on day 20 hope you get the answers you need xx

I get a positive opk cd13, ovulate cd14, textbook 28 day cycle x

I've ovulated anything from cd10 to cd17!!

XX

I have very irregular cycles and my ov day varies from CD12 - CD100+. My LP is fairly consistent at 14-15 days.

When I took clomid I ovd between CD18 and CD24, with my LP still being 14-15 days.

I have fairly shorty cycles 26 days occasionally 27 tend to ovulate on or around cd11. Good luck x

Now that I seem to be getting into more of a regular rhythm I usually have 25-27 day cycles. Ovulation seems to be around CD12-13.

My cycles are 26-28 days and I ovulated on CD 16-17 so always had a short LP but fell pregnant on our 5th cycle. Good luck xx

I have a 29/30 day cycle and almost always ovulate on day 15, occasionally day 14.

I have a 27-28 day cycle and I normally get a positive OPK on day 12. Sometimes every 4-5 months they are slightly longer.

Xx

Thanks for all your answers! Helped me a lot! I got my positive opk at cd19. Today I'm 3dpo. I cross my fingers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back