Which centile...

Mine was born 25th then dropped and stayed on 9th and is now back on 25th! He's never had his length measured??

Jacob is always along the 25th and he has never had his length measured either.

For the first 8 weeks V's weight didn't really follow any centile (we started on the 46% line and ended on the 88%). Since then she's more or less tracked the space between 75% and 91% but is still rising slowly :).

Last edited:
Sophie is just below the 91st for her weight or she was a few weeks ago and for height she's just above the 50th x

Hey,
My Lo didn't reach a centile line when he was born, hes been climbing up since and now at a year old he seems to be staying put on the 95th for height and length xxxxxxx

Elyssa has been following the 2nd but at her weigh in this week (we have had to go every 2 weeks) she was nearly on the 9th :)

I cant remember what Kayden is. Can anyone explain it? I haven't got a clue. MW keeps talking about it & its right over my head

:shock:

Its the weight gain/length line they follow on a graph. So like someone else mentioned if your baby was following the 75th line there would be 25 babies bigger and 75 smaller out of 100. All the lines are considered normal size but above and below isn't so they are more concerned if the baby drops below the bottom lines or suddenly stops following its normal growth line. Gives you and idea if you have a bigger or smaller baby too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Sarah. I dont remember them talking about percentiles with my 1st. It makes sense. I am going to have a look at his wee red book see what that said, mw did say if he was in a class he would be one of the tallest.

:)

Savannah was 98th when she was born and then dropped at about 3 months to just under 50th (When she started teething) She is now just over 50th and following it nicely

x

ahh makes much more sense now! Thanks for all your posts, Grace has only had her height measured twice so I would be curious to see how long she is and what centile she would be on for height, particulary as I am such a short stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back