Which centile...

Bella2

Reaction score
Is your baby following? Have to admit I don't fully understand it! But Grace is just above 25th centile...

Jake is just under 98th!
I think it means that out of 100 only 2 babies would be heavier than Jake!

Shan is just under the 9th so she's a little one lol x

Ethan is between 90th and 75th.......yeh I agree with Roo3, if u were to line up 100 babies then somewhere between 10 and 25 would be bigger than Ethan xx

Tom was always in the 90s but has recently (5 months) fallen to 75th.

Grace is on the 50th the little miss average lol

Holly is on 91st. Yes it means that out of 100 babies 90 would be lighter than her!

75th - I think he's quite a tall baby as well. That's what people keep telling me, anyway.

Last edited:
My lo is just under 98th and he was born on just above 50th

aww my emma is scrawny! between the 2nd and 9th for weight but 75th for height!!

Tegan is roughly on 25th for weight but 9th for height little shorty! x

I cant remember what Kayden is. Can anyone explain it? I haven't got a clue. MW keeps talking about it & its right over my head

:shock:

Kynon is between 91st and 98th for weight and length for his adjusted age or just above 50th for his real age.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I cant remember what Kayden is. Can anyone explain it? I haven't got a clue. MW keeps talking about it & its right over my head

:shock:

Its the weight gain/length line they follow on a graph. So like someone else mentioned if your baby was following the 75th line there would be 25 babies bigger and 75 smaller out of 100. All the lines are considered normal size but above and below isn't so they are more concerned if the baby drops below the bottom lines or suddenly stops following its normal growth line. Gives you and idea if you have a bigger or smaller baby too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

F is tracking the 75th for weight and was 95th for length

Owen was on 50th percentile at about 5 months then I started weaning him and he def got bigger! Haven't had a chance to get him weighed as its only on a Tuesday Nd I'm working! But I'm off today and found another hv drop on session so am going to find out!! He's a big boy now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back