Which animal are you?

moonpiesb

Reaction score
http://www.msn.handbag.com/relationship ... rsonality/

I am a horse!
You're a loyal team-player, very much one of the crowd and don't wish to stand out or take the limelight. You tend to go along with what your friends and family are doing, preferring to maintain a low profile, but not wanting to be excluded. Although shy, you have a good sense of humour and excel at keeping the peace – anything for a quiet life!
Celebrity horses: Prince William and Rachel Stevens

You are an orang-utan!
You are initially cautious about making friends, appearing quite reserved, with an air of solemnity about you. However, once people get to know you, your true character emerges. You may remain somewhat aloof, but your sense of humour, although dry, is contagious, and you are loyal to your small circle of friends and family.
Celebrity orang-utans: Prince Charles and Avril Lavigne

I'm an elephant. I have a small circle or family and friends and strike down anyone who comes between us. I hold my head up high.

Celebrity elephants - Colin Farrell and Victoria Beckham

Mine came up with:

You are a lion!
You are an inspiring individual, holding yourself tall and not letting others get in your way. Still, you are very much a team player, and family and friends are extremely important to you. You know what you want, and are not afraid to go and get it. Those that do attempt to cross you are easily dealt with, and you don't suffer fools gladly. However, there is another side to your character and on occasion your gentle, caring, loyal traits are revealed. Relationships may come and go, but you leave a lasting impression on everyone.
Celebrity lions: Nelson Mandela and Madonna

However I don't agree with it at all!!

I'm a lion!
You are an inspiring individual, holding yourself tall and not letting others get in your way. Still, you are very much a team player, and family and friends are extremely important to you. You know what you want, and are not afraid to go and get it. Those that do attempt to cross you are easily dealt with, and you don't suffer fools gladly. However, there is another side to your character and on occasion your gentle, caring, loyal traits are revealed. Relationships may come and go, but you leave a lasting impression on everyone.
Celebrity lions: Nelson Mandela and Madonna

I'm an elephant! :shock:

You maintain an air of superiority about you, and exude confidence, holding your head high and your shoulders tall. You are a very sociable person, and care deeply for your family and friends, to whom you show the utmost loyalty. You are an inspiration to others, and are respected by those around you. You know how to have a good time, and prefer not to be alone. You have a sense of adventure, but will never abandon those you care about. However, if crossed, you will strike down those responsible.
Celebrity elephants: Colin Farrell and Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham???????? never ever thought I'd be compared to her unless I had a flop of a career or a nancy pants as a boyfriend! :lol: (Only kidding - sort of)

im an elephant , well my gf said i fealt like one when she sat on me the other day so i must be lol

didnt you paradysso :lol:

awwwwwwwww paradysso i know your an elephant by the way you stomp round the house lol :wink:

You are a dog!
You are loyal, faithful, fun-loving and dependable, always there for everyone else and miserable when on your own. You want the simple things in life, with no great ambitions – just as long as you are surrounded by friends you are happy. You have a tremendous sense of fun, and don't bear grudges – life is too short for that! You will do your utmost to help a friend in need, and you're resourceful and adaptable.
Celebrity dogs: Robbie Williams and Jade Goody

Thats it i take it as a personal insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

I'm an elephant :lol: Not sure I like sharing the title with Vic Beckham though...

You are a chimpanzee!
You are immensely fun-loving and sociable, and enjoy a large circle of friends and family. You are resourceful and adaptable, making the most of every situation you are faced with, and not much gets you down. You really enjoy being part of a team, and don't particularly seek promotion within your group, either at work or at play, preferring to muck in with everyone else. However, there is a dark side to your character, and you have a temper that flares up on occasion.
Celebrity chimpanzees: Christopher Parker (Spencer Moon in EastEnders) and Nadia from Big Brother

Very true cept that i am crap at team work i like the limelight. heheh

I am a cat ! I realised this since we got our cat.

I love to eat, I love to snooze and I absolutely adore a fuss and after any minor exertion its always time for a nice rest. :)

And there have been plenty of afternoons in the last couple of months where I would have loved nothing more than to curl up on somebody's lap for a nice long snooze and a stroke :D

In fact I think I am so suited to a cats lifestyle that I might have to come back as one in my next life :wink:

Im an elephant!
Great little game, im everything the elephant is, quite impressed!!!

I'm a chimpanzee!

You are immensely fun-loving and sociable, and enjoy a large circle of friends and family. You are resourceful and adaptable, making the most of every situation you are faced with, and not much gets you down. You really enjoy being part of a team, and don't particularly seek promotion within your group, either at work or at play, preferring to muck in with everyone else. However, there is a dark side to your character, and you have a temper that flares up on occasion.
Celebrity chimpanzees: Christopher Parker (Spencer Moon in EastEnders) and Nadia from Big Brother

Partly true... the dark side only comes out on the motorway.... bloody men drivers!

You are a lion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back