Where's ur pram?

I had my pram in the spare bedroom from about 20 weeks pregnant. I'm not superstitious at all and really don't think where you keep your pram can impact your pregnancy in any way at all x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Mines in the cellar. we don't own the cellar (but we have the only access to it) so its technically not in our flat...

Xx

Ha well mine is in baby's room! Put it all together 2 weeks ago and it's sat in there since. We were superstitious last time but I honestly can't see how a pushchair can influence yours or baby's health x
Don't stress girls xxx

I think I might bring it home soon and put it up :) exciting!!! X

Tapatalking. X

If anything were to happen, you can't really imagine the midwife asking if you put your pushchair up in the house can u? Haha just do it! It's exciting :) x

Mine was kept at my parents, then when I gave birth my husband took it home and built it while I was in hospital :) gave him something to do xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mines not getting delivered until 21st June xx

If anything were to happen, you can't really imagine the midwife asking if you put your pushchair up in the house can u? Haha just do it! It's exciting :) x

Haha true! :) think ill do it this weekend xx

Tapatalking. X

We have a bit under the stairs which is now known as 'the baby garage' - its not a cupboard or anything just a space we will use for pram and other bits... hoping to get a big storage box so can keep toys etc there too :)

I keep pulling it out and walking round the dining room with it, pretending hes in it. Very giddy!!

Mines at the inlaw aswell.
Keeping the pram there till hes born but we are pickin up the carseat tonight to keep in car ready xx

Mine's at the store :) Having it delivered beginning of July, simply because of lack of space,not because I'm superstitious at all. Wish I had got it now though, would love to put it together and have a little push around :) xx

Dont worry about superstition ladies ,you wint want to sort it, work it all out with a newborn under your arm !

Get it put it in babies room if you can and play with it.. All part of the excitement building and i had sections and used mine day 4 last time!! I didnt have a new one last time and i hated the one we got given ,but it was free,so im going to see if I can have a new one this last time, might get it before baby and let my son use it first,

Ours is in the dining room haha, no where else to put it!

Mine will have to live in my boot when Noah arrives. Literally no room for it in the house which is why its at the in laws atm!! xx

I have no idea where ill put it when she's here lol prob live in the boot too xx

Tapatalking. X

My mums superstitious and wouldn't let me have one in my house til after baby is here ha x

It's funny really because when I was having DS our pram stayed at the in laws until he was born because of the superstition. This time around we are using the same pram and its in the garage at the moment and I'll be bringing bits in soon to clean it up and make sure it's all ok and I haven't even given a second thought to the fact that it will be in the house before baby is here! Xxx

My OH wont let me go get it! He's stating the bad luck theory!
But then tells me I can get it when I'm 37wks! :-/
Hmmm I want it now!!!!!! Lol xxx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27