Where's ur pram?

Bek234

Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone's keeping their prams?
Mine has been at my dads house in the loft since I was 3months pregnant.
I'm now 34 wks and wondering when I should bring it home... Not just for suspicious reasons but for space too. I'm sure I won't need it for few days after babies home (atleast). But I'm excited to put it up etc :)
What's everyone else doing? Xx

Tapatalking. X

I have mine set up in the babies room :) it's kinda in the way lol but I love lookin in at it every time I walk past . I'm 31+3

The boot of the car.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Mines being kept at the inlaws until baby is here, I'm abit superstitious (if thats how you spell it lol) so wont have it in the house until after the birth.

Annoyed at the inlaws and oh though, they have put it up!! i wanted me and oh to do that together by ourselves!! It was one of the little things i was looking forward to doing. Xx

at my mums. but we have been given one by a family friend which get offered to is when.i was around 20 weeks!! and haven't had time to pick it up all i know about it is its brand new and a 3 wheeler xx

tapatalking can't see tickers

Is the superstition to wait till after the birth or is it a certain time of pregnancy?

I hope no body puts mine up!! :-/ x

Tapatalking. X

We bought ours a week before our LO was born (at the time, we thought it was 5 weeks before) and left it in its box. We got it out when she was discharged from the hospital and found it really useful to get her to sleep in the night if she was having difficulty sleeping in her crib. Now it lives in the boot of the car! I think the basinette part is in the loft. We'll probably get all that kind of stuff sorted when I'm around 30 weeks. I'm not superstitious at all.

Is the superstition to wait till after the birth or is it a certain time of pregnancy?

I hope no body puts mine up!! :-/ x

Tapatalking. X

I Always thought the superstition was to wait until after the birth, i might be wrong but thats what all my family has done. Xx

Mine is staying in the shop until 4 weeks before I am due as they said guarantee starts the day we pick it up. Once we get it I will just take it home, I will be way too excited to leave it at my Mums house.

We had mine at my parents, it was a new pram and only available a few months before my EDD. We took it home when I was 38w

xxxxxxxxx

Was at my mums until yesterday but we picked it up and put it up yesterday, its in a cupboard u der the stairs for now, Im not superstitious I dont believe anything bad will happen to baby just because I brought a pram into the house, my mil on the otherhand is very superstitious and she was ragi g, she didnt even want us putting the cot up, but we wanted to get the plas5ic smell off everthing and air it out before use

Mines all set up in my mams spare room :) I won't be bringing it home until after baby is here because I am superstitious lol. I will be going to get the car seat in the next few weeks though :) can't wait to start practising putting it in the car haha! Xx

Mines all set up in my mams spare room :) I won't be bringing it home until after baby is here because I am superstitious lol. I will be going to get the car seat in the next few weeks though :) can't wait to start practising putting it in the car haha! Xx

Is it the car seat too? I've had mine for weeks at home. And the cots been up for weeks!

Only heard it about the prams- i cant decide :-/ Xx

Tapatalking. X

We got ours last bank hol Monday and it's in the living room with all the other baby bits! X

I heard its just the pram. Mines still at the shop, picking it up on Saturday and taking it to my parents. Cot's still at t

Opps sent to early - cots still at the shop too - better get a wriggle on with that as starting to feel disorganised!

Mine stated in my aunties until I came home with the baby x

Mines at my mum and dads all set up in the spare room so I have a little push around every time I go round! We have everything else at ours car seat is in the car ready to go :) xxx

Is it the car seat too? I've had mine for weeks at home. And the cots been up for weeks!

Only heard it about the prams- i cant decide :-/ Xx

Tapatalking. X

No I think its just the pram that's superstitious lol, I just got the full travel system so took it all straight there including the car seat :) was no point bringing it home as I had no where to put it! Xx

Mine is in the nursery ready to go. I believe you make your own luck in this world and where the pram is doesn't really matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back