where's my PMA gone, anyone seen it??????

Iwant3

Reaction score
I had so much at the beginning of the cycle, and I seem to have no misplaced it!

I am 7 or 8 dpo, and not doing well having all the 'promising symptoms' that taking soy gives! I feel so totally preggo! it's torture! my temps aren't that great again and took a nose dive this morning.........

trying to remain positive but without my PMA it's hard! I know technically I still have 4-5 days until the ol witch appears! she;s due the saturday of our long weekend away! :roll:

Been thinking about my lost bean a lot the past few weeks too I would be due to give birth in 8 days time!

Due dates are depressing, i'm dreading the entire month of august!

Stay positive! Are you testing before or after the weekend? Xxx

Aww Angela, it always slowly disappears during the tww the closer you get to AF due day doesn't it? :hugs:

certainly does - i was so down last night - I went to bed and DH came up and layed on the bed next to me stroking my hair and telling me how we will have a baby one day, the baby we are meant to have.....and that he feels so powerless and wishes he could make it all better for me and hates seeing me so sad. I love these little talks and they always make me see things from a different view. I am what I think is 9dpo today (ff still thinks 8dpo) but I tests (I know stupid) and it was a blaring BFN (which is amazing cos it was a one step IC test so to get a blaring white bfn is quite good, no evaps).

I think I am due AF saturday - and just worked out my next ov, af, edd dates for next cycle - and if I get a bfp next cycle the due date would be a few days after my son's birthday!

Bfn at this stage means nothing of course xx bless your DH xx

I keep telling myself that - I only had IB with my son at 10dpo and a mega squinter at 11dpo with my DD! so why do I count myself out when I see a bfn at 8/9dpo? lol

I didn't get a pos until 16 dpo, do you think you can hold off from testing until friday? Or monday? Xxx

I'm due AF on Saturday so would probably be spotting already by Friday and Af would be almost finished on Monday.......so would know anyway! I;m gonna try to not test now, as it is so deflating to see a bfn!

Yeah, try not to test Angela xx

Stay strong and good luck :) xxx

Last edited:
My Pma starts to vanish wen I enter the second week wait usually around 9 dpo :-/ I think it goes with our territory Angela with the shit we've had to deal with this last yr or so but hell our lucks gotta change soon hasn't it ? I hope so xx

I thought that too JoJo! It has to happen sooner or later.....I am just so impatient and hate not being able to control this! you can only do so much then the rest is left to fate/luck etc.

ho hum, we are away for a short break over this weekend visiting family and having fun - so hopefully I can forget all about AF and ttc for a few days at least :)

Yer would be great to just forget about it all fr a few days :) don't be taking no tests with ya lol , well I hate luck n fate at the minute they suck lol xx

I shouldn't need to take any tests I will know before I go - as should be spotting on Friday if Af coming Saturday :)

Feel like AF is gonna make another early appearance.....getting AF cramps and my cervix is going like it does when AF coming....I started spotting at what FF thought was 10dpo last cycle! I am 9dpo according to FF today, but I think 10dpo.

PMA gone totally down the toilet! and I am already checking dates for next cycle ov etc......:(

BFN and all signs that AF coming very soon (due Saturday, but could spot tomoz). :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back