Where's my happy baby gone?!

Holi

Reaction score
I've been ridiculously lucky in that my lg has been generally happy for her first 6 months. Oh how things have changed!

If we are out and about she's normally ok. But in the house she just whinges all day! And if she can't see me? She screams! And even if she has my undivided attention, she's still not overly happy! She's just started rolling over, does it all the time, but screams as soon as she's on her tummy!! Screams in bouncer, in chair, lying down. She just ain't happy!

Can't remember if this is a common phase at around 7months? Really hope so cos I can't take much more! And being out the house all day is hard going with two young kids! X

My youngest was like this from birth until she started moving. As soon as she started crawling she became so much more content.x

My little boy is like this, he will be happy for a little while but generally just whines if we are in the house. I'm hoping once he can sit up and maybe move a bit more he might cheer up? It's hard work isn't it! Hope it doesn't last too long for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back