Where's my happy baby gone?!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Holi, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Holi

Holi Well-Known Member

I've been ridiculously lucky in that my lg has been generally happy for her first 6 months. Oh how things have changed!

If we are out and about she's normally ok. But in the house she just whinges all day! And if she can't see me? She screams! And even if she has my undivided attention, she's still not overly happy! She's just started rolling over, does it all the time, but screams as soon as she's on her tummy!! Screams in bouncer, in chair, lying down. She just ain't happy!

Can't remember if this is a common phase at around 7months? Really hope so cos I can't take much more! And being out the house all day is hard going with two young kids! X

2. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

Teething maybe?

3. babybee

babybee Well-Known Member

My youngest was like this from birth until she started moving. As soon as she started crawling she became so much more content.x

4. kim88

kim88 Well-Known Member

My little boy is like this, he will be happy for a little while but generally just whines if we are in the house. I'm hoping once he can sit up and maybe move a bit more he might cheer up? It's hard work isn't it! Hope it doesn't last too long for you xx