wheres my beef?

sazzylou

Reaction score
I just had a 'beef in red wine sauce with rice' ready meal.......and there was NO BEEF in it! :x No meat whatsoever. Whats the world coming to, eh?!?!?!?! :shakehead:

I had a cheese and ham chicken kiev the other day with no cheese sauce in, just a strip of ham inside it so I know how annoying it is lol

you were both hoodwinked :( I hate it when that happens

I'll get the peppercorn ones next time. I was doubly gutted cos we had the peppercorn ones and the cheese and ham ones and we usually have one of each, but I felt bad for OH cos I know his favourite were peppercorn so I said he could have them both, so he had 2 good ones and I had 2 dry ones with no sauce in... lame.

Mine were from morrisons btw.

Littlelady87 said:
you were both hoodwinked :( I hate it when that happens

We were! We were hoodwinked! Sad thing was, even though it was basically just boiled rice with a bit of onion and sauce, i still ate it :oops: LOL

should have took it back and said 'oi mate where the feck is my beef, i want my money back' :dance:

It wasn't a low fat one was it? I think that meat low fat ready meals get their low fatness by not having any meat in it :?

Littlelady87 said:
should have took it back and said 'oi mate where the feck is my beef, i want my money back' :dance:

lol, i know :lol: i cant believ i ate it anyway, haha, but i only had 10 minutes before i had to go and collect Beth from school so i just kept eating it :oops:

It wasn't a low fat one was it? I think that meat low fat ready meals get their low fatness by not having any meat in it

Yep it was low fat! Ive had it before and they not exactly packed with meat, but i went through this one with my fork and there was nothing at all in it. Tesco swines! It was one of the cheapy '5 for 4 quid' meals though, so it was never gonna be top quality, :lol:

Have you got anymore? If so open it and if it had meat init take it out and take the fooker back :dance:

lol, no, i havent got anymore. I wish i had taken it back. Im a bit hormonal though so i probably wouldve started crying shouting "wheres my beeeeeeeeef!" until i got my refund of like, 98p or whetever it was :rotfl: My hubby finds me embarrassing enough as it is at the moment. I started crying in McDonalds the other day cos my chips were cold. :rotfl:

awww ur entitled to a masoove :hug: Id have used it to my advantage and got mountains of free beef :cheer:

sazzylou said:
I started crying in McDonalds the other day cos my chips were cold. :rotfl:

ahh bless!!

I shouted at a group of teenagers in McDs when I was pregnant!! It was really hot, I was starving and the guy behind the counter was asking to help someone, but they were so busy chatting that they weren't listening so in the end I tapped one of them on the shoulder and said 'Look, are you queuing or not!? I'd like to eat sometime before this baby is born!!' :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back