Where is the time going??

Kerry

Reaction score
It's not till you look at how many of you guys are having your babies that it sinks in just how quickly this time is going. It seems only weeks ago we were all announcing BFP's!!!

Just wanted to wish all of you a very happy christmas and to those with their babies already, enjoy every moment, it goes too quickly!!

Much love

lol Kerry

i know what you mean. it only seems like yesterday when i first came on this forum. i mean i remember when you were trying and then you were going to wait due to an ear operation.

i have only got three weeks at work and then i leave. It looks as if they are going to do the c section a week earlier on the 18 jan, as they want to do it as close to 38 weeks as possible and i will be 37 + 6 then. After christmas it will fly past.

cant believe that you have only got 10 weeks left. my hubby is already talking about another baby!!!!! Do you know of many people that have had more than 3 c sections.

x

tell me about it.... time has flown by!!! it seems like only a few days ago that i looked at those two lines that confirmed my life was about to change forever!! i remember how emotional i felt at that moment, i was over the moon and had tears of happiness in my eyes, all these happy emotions mixed in with thoughts of "oh my god what have we done???? can we afford this?????"...and so on!

and now i'm 7 1/2 weeks from my due date... unbelieveble! i can't believe the miracle my body has been performing over the last months, it's amazing!

:D

i look at my 3 year old and think where has the time gone. never mind my 10 year old. i was talking about him to my hubby last night, about how cute and affectionate he was as a baby, boy that soon changed.

x

It is scary....it seems like im saying "i cant believe theres only 12 weeks, 11 weeks etc to go" every 2 minutes
It soooooo scary though, and like you say time is going faster and faster!

do you know what youre having faye.

i am like you i cant believe that my ticker is saying 7 weeks now. even though i am having a c section and it will be a couple of weeks earlier. so it is either 6 weeks today or 5 weeks on wednesday.

cant wait

yea im in the boy gang
and can i just say david beckham eat ur heart out cos my LO is kicking for england already

i'll sign my LO up to the team too faye!! ok, so if we find 9 more people who are expecting boys we can have our very own football team! they will be great, and then they can win loads of games and earn loads of money to spoil their mummys with!!! :lol: we will never have to work again!!

i baggsey the goalie position. my one uses hands and feet. lol

Im getting really impateint now, just want him here, went to see my sister and her new baby on sunday whihc has made both me and Jase really broody, im just hoping that xmas makes the time go quick.

I think my LO is gonna b a tackler as hes always laying transverse......much to my discust.....not very comfy!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back