Where is my energy boost?!

Olive

Reaction score
Ok, I want to go mad, clean and get organised, but I feel so cream crackered and uncomfortable it's hard to know where to start with things.

Any tips for energy?! I want to nest, I really doooooooo.

xxx

Make the husband do it. I am sitting here with a coffee, answering my fan mail, and he is downstairs doing the dishes and painting the bathroom, in that order. I refuse to do any more housework, I've done pretty well so far. From now on I will be SERVED :twisted:

I start to do stuff and then my hips start to hurt so I never get anything achieved. So frustrating.

He's at work today so no such luck :roll: I don't mind cleaning but just wish he could know how fecking hard it is to do! Just for a few secs to sleep, pick something up off floor etc, to know that feeling lol. And the magical side too. Its a shame only we feel it. X

I totally agree! I have so little energy as well:S Can't wait for my Christmas holiday to start!

Maybe you should make a plan of what you Are going to do and when (a list). I normally Get things done when I Get the satisfection of crossing off things I've done:)

xx

I've had my energy surge. It has now disappeared! :(

I agree a list is a good idea. One room at a time when on mat leave I think then just try to keep on top of it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back