Where has the last 6mths gone?!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by kayuki123, May 25, 2013.

1. kayuki123

kayuki123 Well-Known Member

My little phoebe is 6 mths old today :) where has it gone? Doesnt feel that long ago i was in hospital having her. Or had found out i was pregnant.and every day is a suprise with her. Love her to peices and wouldnt know what I would do without her. :)
    Here she is newborn and then a couple of days ago after she had a bath. :)

Attached Files:

2. HopesDreams

HopesDreams Well-Known Member

Aww happy six months Phoebe. :hug: You've made your mummy a very happy lady. :)

3. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

She is such a cutie hun!

You must be very proud.

James turned 6 months just over a week ago. I can't believe that time has gone so quickly.

I just want him to stay this way forever (although I of course want him to learn and grow and thrive!)

xxxxxxx

4. kayuki123

Carnat I think theres a week between phoebe and james :) its scary isnt it? I look at the newborn pic of her and think wow. I know what you mean about wanting them to stay tiny but they must grow! Hehe xx

She really has made me happy :) love her to peices :D xx

5. Gayle30

Gayle30 Well-Known Member

Shes adorable. I know what you mean. We are moving and u have been packing her clothes away. I cant believe my nearly 8 month old was ever in early baby clothes. They look like they should fit a dolly. Time goes in a flash when ur having fun xx

tapatalking

6. kayuki123

Aw thanks hun :) wow is yor lo really 8mths old how fast has that gone? Im the same with the newborn stuff I cant believe she ever fitted in it. Good luck with the moving hun. Where you moving too? Xx

7. Gayle30

Gayle30 Well-Known Member

Yeah she is 8 months on 2nd June! Its really scary. This time last year I was 19 weeks pregnant! We bought a new place. Minutes walk from this house. Ha. I vould literally lift the sofas along the road. Xxx

tapatalking

8. kayuki123

I was like that when I last moved I moved just up the road fob and my friend at the time actually did move our sofa up the road by hand. Haha. Aw yay your own house how lovely. I really do hope the move goes ok its so stressfull moving. Xx