where does everyone buy their nappies from?

laetitia85

Reaction score
I had no idea nappies were so expensive!

Please let me know which brand you get as well!

i bought reusable ones from babies r us for 99.99

I buy Huggies ones, but I've heard Pampers are better for boys (so my SIL says and she has boys and girls!)

I get them from Boots as I collect my points on my advantage card and at least once a month get my nappies off the points - so in a roundabout way - free nappies.

If you join there parent club too, you get vouchers through the post for triple points on some of the Johnson, Huggies or other baby branded stuff!

Not long left for you now - just got a shock looking at your ticker!!

i bought huggies newborn, and pampers s2 and s3. i get from boots also for the points on advantage card

We've gone for washable bamboo ones from Lollipop nappies. The rep came to our antenatal class and we spent £130 ish on 15 nappies, a wrap and a box of sanitiser.

boots- they often hav offers on, plus i get triple advantage card points coz im in boots parenting club (if u havent joined yet, u should coz u get freebies baby food, 5 free fotos, treats for urself etc) :)

sorry forgot to reply about the brand-

when millie was newborn i found boots brand and huggies the best and i didnt like pampers they gave her a red bottom. but now shes bigger i love pampers! its strange lol
oh morrisons do a good imitation of huggies

I put other - online.

The big shops still won't stock any decent cloth nappies :roll: :x

That is a really good question to ask. :D

All the nappies I have bought so far have been with different shop offers, like boots baby club and huggies money off vouchers.

I think I will stick to Tescos as my hubby gets a 10% discount in store and online, but if anywhere else has a special offer I'll go there. xxx

This is only our personal experience (I know everyone has their own preference and babies bums are different shapes!)

NewBorn - Huggies & Boots own brand
Crawling - Pampers for daytime & huggies at night
Toddling (12months plus) - Pampers (when on offer/vouchers available) and Lidl/Aldi....excellent value and dont leak even during the night

Did you know that when you shop at Asda you can use any vouchers (as long as they stock the item) to get upto a maximum of 10% off your shopping, for example, buy a box of Pampers for £9.00 and use upto 90p of vouchers for other products that you havent actually purchased but they stock to take the money off your bill!!!! Its a godsend and only Asda do this!!!!!!!!
We have had £50.00 of mixed shopping and taken off £5.00 worth of money off vouchers with no problem!

I buy tesco's own (not the value ones though cos they are crap)

Imogen has pampers size two at present, but when she goes into 3's il put her in Tescos, and my son goes in Tescos.

But ive done a lot of swapping and changing over the years!

I love the design on them, theu have elasticated waists so no poop escapes from the back (it will if its really horrible though :puke: ) it has great tabs on and there pretty too look at!

I love pretty nappies! yes slap me :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back