where do you get your birth and pregnancy information from?

HayleyT

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a reseracher in the UK and I'm about to begin some reserach that will hopefully help pregant women who are very anxious about birth. Before I begin this reserach i really could use a little bit of help in understanding where pregnant women get their information about pregnancy and birth.

My information so far has all come from reserach articles and books, but I think before I actually begin any reserach it would be so useful to have some opinions from real life pregnant women!to make sure I'm looking in the places they would look!

This site seems like a brilliant resource, but I was also wondering if there what sort of places you got information and pregnancy and childbirth?

thanks for taking the time to read this post!and congratulations and good luck with your pregnancies!

most of my information has come from my midwife and lots from my bounty pack.
if you can get hold of a bounty pack that will have alot more relevant things for everyday issues. i also swear my 'the baby bible' that i have it has everything in and its very informative

:) hope this helps but im a new mum and only half way so not one thats in the know :)

I get my information from my midwife, some offline (which I know can be misleading) and from the ladies on here. xx

I get most of my information from my pregnancy books and the girls on here.
For me, talking to other ladies who have been through it and are going through it is priceless.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back