Where can I find a variety of prams?

Anne1

Reaction score
Hello I'm struggling to find the perfect pram! I live in Wiltshire (south west of England) and I was wondering if any one had any shops they'd recommend? I'd like a shop full of different brands and prams so I can see if any take my fancy xx

If there's a big mother are near you I would go there. They have so many to chose from and they let you push them around and fold them up and even try them in your car boot etc,

Try Fenwicks if you have one, they've always got loads of prams on display. My local one in Newcastle has a full floor for children and half aimed towards babies and newborns. They have prams, buggies, furniture and cots on display. I love going in to have a neb!

Thanks jojo, I tried mothercare here but it was tiny. I'll have to travel further afield for a bigger mothercare. I looked up fenwicks and it's to far form here, thank you for replying ladies xx

I'm
Going to have to travel quite a way forummorhercare but I'm just going to make a day of it :) put early to mothercare, out for lunch, a little extra shopping...fun :)

I have the extra "fun"
Of needing a double

Yeah I'm going to go out for a day out to hunt for prams. Mothercare is a good idea I just need to find a big one around my area xx

I would suggest Mothercare or John Lewis x

If you have a John Lewis they have a good range x

Yeah I think I'll go to Southampton where they have a John Lewis, toys r us and I'm guessing a mothercare. Thanks guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back