Where are all the June mums to be??

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
Hi,

Feeling lonley on here........wandered if there are any June mums wanting to chat.

Hope everyone is well

Amy

Hi, im due June 17th. Hows your pregnancy going so far? Have you had 1st scan yet? Hope your well :)
Rachel xx

Hi Rachel,

Nice to see someone to chat too!

Everything is going well with me....i feel great at the moment. I'am due the 26th June.......but i have my first scan on Thursday.....so not sure if the date will change? I can't wait for the scan, will make things seem more real.......i think it still hasnt sunk in properly yet. Is this your first? Do you have a bump yet? I keep looking at my tummy every day, i can't wait for it to grow! How are you feeling?

Take care

Amy xx

Hi, im glad everything is going well for you.
Its lovely to see baby on a scan for the 1st time and to know everything is ok.
I was like you it hadnt quite sunk in but when I seen it on the scan I just thought wow there really is a baby there lol.
Your date might change, mine did but only by 3 days.
Yep this is my 1st baby, been so nervous and worried up untill now but now im in the 2nd tri im feeling alot more rexlaxed. Is it your 1st?
I have got a little bump but now much yet, mostly just look fat at the moment :(
Im feeling great now, my tiredness has faded so im feeling alot better. Still get a bit of sickness now and again.
Pic of my bump for you, even though I just look fat. Taken friday at 12wks 6 days.

bump13weeks.jpg

Take care.
Rachel xx

Hi,

Now only 2 days till my scan.....i hope my dates don't alter too much!

I'am glad your feeling well....i'am also feeling ok at the moment, just the odd day when i feel tired This is my first too, very exciting but also nerve racking as there are so many things to think about....but like you i'am also feeling more relaxed as the weeks go by.

I love the bump pic........i shall have to get some taken to post, it's amazing to see the bumps grow!

Right i'am off to get my nightly snack of weetabixs with warm milk........on my own tonight as my hubby is out on his christmas work do!

Have a nice evening, take care

Amyxx

Not long until your scan, hope it goes well for you. Remember to drink about 2 glasses of water before your appointment, I did but I was sick after so I had 2 spend ages in the hospital drinking water lol.

Ive been really tired the past few days, thought that had passed but nope it hasnt :roll:.

Have you had any cravings yet? Mine have been mostly sour stuff and dairy products, gone off all the sweet stuff I used to like. The thing im craving most at the moment tho is lemons, mmm lol.

Hope you are well :)
Rachel xx

Hi,

Sorry your feeling tired again.......it seems to hit in a big way.....make sure you get plenty of rest!

I have'nt had many cravings as such although like you with your lemons....i'am actually eating and loving oranges at the moment!

Well i finally have my scan tomorrow morning....feels like i've been waiting for it for ages. Thanks for the tip with the water, although don't want to be drinking too much as i can't seem to stop peeing at the moment lol!

Take care

Amy xx

hi rachel and prickleyfairey.

just seen this post I'm due on the 16th june so a day before you rachel, I haven't really posted in this section before as there never seems to be anyone in here.

Anyway like you Rachel I was feeling alot better and less tired after about 11 weeks but for the last week I've been absolutely exhausted ( sleeping almost all day) it might be worth you going to your gp or midwife and asking to get you Iron levels checked, I had them tested on monday and get the results tomorrow.

also got this awlful cold but hopefully I'll be over it soon lol.

hope you are both well

xSuzx

Hi prickeyfairy and xsuzx

Tiredness seems to be getting better again :D. Before I got pregnant I used to be able to stay up all night if I wanted to get on with something, decorating ect. Not a chance now, I always seem to be sleeping lol.

Im still craving my lemons, ate two today :shock: Cant get enough of them :lol:

Prickleyfairy, good luck on your scan tomorrow, its lovely to see the baby. If your lucky you will get to see it moving, mine looked like it was waving :lol:.

xsuzx - Ohh due a day before me, our babies might end up sharing the same birthday :lol:.
I have got an appointment with midwife this friday so I will have a word with her about checking my iron levels then.
Have you had your scan yet?

Rachel xx

Hi

I had my scan about 2 weeks ago the little one was upside down (looked very funny)

I had an appointment with my midwife today, iron count was found also had some other blood work done to test my liver functions as I had obstetric cholestasis in my other 2 pregnancies ( 100% chance of getting it this time too) but that blood work came back within normal range.

also got to go back to the midwife next week for routine blood work and to try an listen to the baby's heartbeat as she could find it this time, not to worried though as she could hear my heartbeat on the doppler really loud and she said that thats a good sign as it means that there is a really good blood supplie to my uterus.

hope everyone elses appointments go well

Hi Rachel, xsuzx,

Well i had my scan today........it was amazing, we could'nt believe how much the baby moved and how clear the picture was, and like you Rachel he/she could'nt stop moving their hands! Got a scan pic too....but not as clear.....i will try to post it on.

xsuzx.......nice to see someone else posting in the June section! Hope you are feeling well, good luck with your appointment for next week.

Rachel hope all goes well with the midwife tomorrow!

I'am flying back to England tomorrow with my husband to see the inlaws (we are currently living in Spain).......so wont be back on the computer till Wednesday.......so both have a lovely weekend.

Take care

Amyxx

Hi,

prickleyfairy im glad your scan went well. When had my scan, I went into the scan room worrying incase something was wrong but seeing it on that screen is so reasurring (spelling?). Did they tell you how long baby measured? Mine was 64mm, about 2 and half inches i think. Cant wait to see your scan pic :).

xsuzx, did you get a pic from your scan? Would be nice to see it if you did :). Have you got a bump yet? I have got a little bump but its not really noticable to others yet, can't wait to get a proper bump :D. Good luck with your appointment next week.

Prickleyfairy, Have a safe journey :).

Rachel xx

Hi Girls,

Hope all is well with you and your bump's!

I had a nice weekend in England, very cold....but good to catch up with family and friends before christmas.

I've been feeling well recently........just the odd day when i'am tired. Still getting up in the night to pee, which is driving me mad lol. Also been having lots of baby dreams too.

Still waiting for my bump to pop out.......i will try to post a pic, have'nt worked out how to do it yet.

I finished work today for just over 2 weeks.....i work at at international school........so it's now the holidays yipeeeeeeee! Looking forwards to chilling and indulging over christmas!!

Hope your all having a good week?

Amy xx

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed your time in England, but as you said it is very cold.

I've been feeling better, still sick some mornings though :shock:. Still getting up in the night about 3 times to pee :(.

I havent had many baby dreams but my other dreams have been so weired and vivid.

Enjoy your christmas hols. Just put your feet up and relax, thats what i'll be doing anyway lol.

Take care.

Rachel xx

Hi Rachel, Xsuzx and Lorrie,

How are you all.....hope you are well.

We are off to my father in laws for christmas tomorrow.......so just wanted to say hope you all have a lovely relaxing christmas!!

see you all soon

Love Amy xx

Hi........June mums to be

Hope you all had a good christmas?

How is everyone feeling.......i feel well at the moment although quite tired, i think from late nights and hype over christmas.

Oh well not long till new year........and we can then all say our babies will be born this year! I'am Looking forwards to waking up new years day without a hangover!

Amy xx

Hi,

Christmas was really good. The dinner was lovely :lol:, had 1 small glass of wine with my christmas dinner.

I feel great at the moment, just hope it lasts lol. I think im in the blooming stage of pregnancy at last :D.

Im not sure what im doing for new year yet. Prob just go to the pub and drink J2O all night lol. What are your plans for new years eve?

How was christmas for you?

Rachel xx

Hi,

I had a nice christmas thanks........lots of eating and drinking.....my non acholic wine, although i too had 1 small glass of yummy red wine!

Today we have my mother-in-law, and her partner flying over from the uk.....they should arrive about 5ish.......so tonight we are off out for a meal, and then to see a huge firework display in the centre of town at midnight!

What are you up too? Hope you have a good one!

I am feeling great today....i even think my belly has popped out slighty!!! How are you feeling?

Happy New Year

Love Amy xx

Hi,

Glad you had a nice christmas.

Did you enjoy your new years eve meal and fireworks display?

I didnt do much for new years eve, just went to a close friends house. It was really nice. Shes recently had a baby herself so I was cuddling the baby all night lol :lol:.

Im not feeling so great at the moment as I have a cold :(

Hope you are well...you will have to try and post a pic of your bump soon lol :D.

Rachel xx

hi girls

sorry I've not postered in a while been visiting relatives over new year.
Had a lovly time.

Hows everyone feeling, I've been a bit crappy for the last 2 days spent all day on the sofa.

this morning got uo a 7am had brekky and got my boys ready for school and pre school droped them off, got back home at 9.30 and worked out my money for the month by then it was 10am and I was absolutly starving so had some bolognaise that was left over from dinner last night.
After that I developed a awlful headache slept from 11 till 11.45, then went to pick up callum from preschool, got him his lunch then back to the sofa (still had and awful headache)callum came and layed with me (watching power rangers, napped off and on ( kept waking still with headache) from 12.30 till 3pm, ethan came home from school about 3.30, still had an headache so took 1 paracetmal, felt abit better so eventually got some pots washed.
OH got home a 5pm asked what was wrong just explained and then he did the rest of house work lol so feeling bad has it's up side.

Feel ok now eyes are just a little sore.

sorry for going on just had to tell someone that understands abit more about how I feel.

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back