When....?

emilia

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me when your clocks go an hour forward? We're 2 hrs ahead just now.
Thanks
Emilia xx

I actually have no idea? My mum rings me the night before to check I'm doing it lol!! Think the next one is sometime in June?? :shock:

Only been here for 40 clock changes!! LOL Should really know now. :lol:

i think its sometime in march isnt it?

We should all know this!!! :wink:

It's Mother's Day!!!!! :D

And for those of you who don't know when that it, it's the 26th March.

Okie maybe not June - just looked at the calender and it's 26th March!! :lol:

WAY off !!

LOL.... my mum does the same Sami!!!!

Thanks for your replies... :D :D
Emilia xx

Hi Davina... I'm about 2.5 hours south east from Cape Town. Area is called the "Overberg".
We're thinking about moving to Cape Town. My DH works there and we try and see eachother at the weekends, however, it's been 3 weeks since he was here, so tough for us being apart. I'm home with 3 kids, 2 dogs, a cat and my mum who is nearly 80 and full of the cold!!!! :shock: :? :D
Sounds like a nightmare, hey??
Have you been out to SA? It really is stunning.... Cape Town is amazing... you should visit us!!!!!! Just don't arrive without TUNNOCKS TEA CAKES!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Emilia xx

emilia said:
Just don't arrive without TUNNOCKS TEA CAKES!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Emilia xx

Tunnocks tea cakes are the best...always had these at my granny and grandpa's house. I take it that there is a scottish link Emilia????

emilia said:
Have you been out to SA? It really is stunning.... Cape Town is amazing...
Emilia xx

I've been. We visited my In-laws in Port Elizabeth, then drove down to Cape Town, went up table mountain and visited the aquarium etc. It was FAB!
Also we went on the boat to go cage diving with great white sharks but no sharks came :cry: Then we flew to Pretoria to visit OH's sister.

I'm bound to go again...and will keep trying on the sharks :)

Beanie....
I'm South African, DH Scottish.... we met in London.
My oldest son was born in London, daughter born in Edinburgh....
so when we moved here nearly 2 years ago, we felt obliged to have a baby born in Cape Town :shock: :lol: :lol: ..... here's hoping we don't move to another country again!!!! :D :D :D :D

Urchin... I'm not far from shark cage diving... Struisbay, is that where you went? I'm about 50 miles from there. Glad you had fun - things have changed so much for the better here.

You're all welcome to come and visit ..... we'll do anything for
TUNNOCKS TEA CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! Right, who's arriving first??? :D :wink:
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89