when???

rach

Reaction score
hi girls can anyone tell me when the second trimester starts please as im not sure xxxxxxxxx

lol sami pregnancy brain! it's 13 weeks rach xxxx

go and get your head down sami, at least watch some crap daytime tv xxx hope you feel better xx

Ive got a telephone tutorial at 10am for the open uni for the course im supposed to be starting now but im gonna have to tell her I cant - if baby comes anytime soon il never get any of it done and im already trying to finish one course!!

Then afterwards I shall plonk my bum on the sofa and have myself a good long nap!! Think my brain needs it lol. x

lol sami get some kip hunny
thanks girls one more week to go yipee :D :D :D
xxxxxxxx

OMG rach 12 weeks already!!!!!! I remember when you was 5 weeks, where the hell did that come from lol!

i know its going so fast :D :D :D i cant believe it myself it seems like only last week i found out and i was like 4 weeks then :shock:
hope the rest of it goes quickly xxxxxxxxxx

Wow..that's exactly what I thought when I read this..I remember when you found out!! That's why I always say no matter how rough the pregnancy gets, just remember it'll be over before we know it and then we'll be like " I miss being pregnant" well uh..I won't be, but most women are!! :wink: :wink: :D :D Well congratulations are your 12wk mark!!!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back