when...

Congratulations, what an exciting thread. Wish I was here earlier. xxx

yay congratulations to you hun...so excited you'll be joining me in tri 1 xxx

Awwwww, thanks so much, girls. I'm still in shock! Don't quite know what to do with myself. Just been giving Tilly loads of cuddles this morning and wondering how on earth I'll manage two of her. Let's hope no. 2 is a bit less insane, eh?

Lots of love to you all
xxx

Amazing news Karen. Can the world can take another baby as cute as Tilly?!!!! Congratulations honey x

Amazing news Karen. Can the world can take another baby as cute as Tilly?!!!! Congratulations honey x
Awwwww, thanks my lovely. I dunno if I can take another baby as crazy as Tilly, certainly. If it's cute, that will be a bonus or I might throw both of them out the window at some point, I'm sure :):):) xxx

im sure Tilly will learn to help you, Alyssa has gotten much more helpful and independantly able to do things since she hit 13 months so im sure Tilly will too, she is after all a vry bright girl

im sure Tilly will learn to help you, Alyssa has gotten much more helpful and independantly able to do things since she hit 13 months so im sure Tilly will too, she is after all a vry bright girl

OMG, I hope she becomes more helpful soon! She's a proper pain in the arse at the mo - very clingy and wants my attention all the time unless I leave her completely alone. I hope you're right!

Thanks, everyone! xxx

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

View attachment 39171

Oh my lord god... I'm pregnant. I am shaking like a leaf... I don't think I'll sleep tonight now. OMG OMG OMG. What have I done?!?!

EDD: 28th Feb 2014

I feel so lucky to have the fertility that I do with my husband - we conceived Tilly second month of trying too.

I'm just going to go and hide away somewhere dark and quiet, preferably with some sand I can bury my head in.

EEEEEEEEEP!!!

Esperanza - that's precisely why I want another. A sibling to entertain mad little Tilly! Lots of baby dust to you, hun.

Thanks for your support, ladies. I really appreciate every reply xxxxx

Congratulations!!

that is exactly how I would feel too. Be happy but shitting myself and wondering why the fuck I did it! haha

with a line like that, it could well be 2! :shock:

Congratulations!!

that is exactly how I would feel too. Be happy but shitting myself and wondering why the fuck I did it! haha

with a line like that, it could well be 2! :shock:

OMG, do not even GO there... I am roughly 4+4 weeks, so I'm guessing the line is strong because I'm a lot of DPO. I refuse to entertain the thought :):):)

Totally know what you mean about 'why the fuck did I do it?'. I went at it hammer and tongs last month and I don't really know why. I'm just one of these people that will try my best at something even if I'm not that keen on succeeding at it. I'm crazy... xxx

Amazing news hun, I replied to your other thread but am now kicking myself I don't come in here more often.
Very excited for you, just pleased its you and not me ha ha!! Xxxx

looking at your EDD theres going to be the same between them as there is between me and my brother. my mum started trying for me early because it took so long to conceive my bro and BAM three cycles on she was pregnant. she says she was petrified at the time, but that it was a brilliant thing to happen as were close in age so school runs were easier and we were closer siblings as a result (well... we were brother and sister lol, we still tried to murder each other sometimes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back