when...

KarenC

Reaction score
... do you ladies think I should test? I'm not asking you to egg me on :), but I'm currently waiting for the old witch to show her face...

Here's my back story. I've only had one full cycle since AF returned after breastfeeding, and it was 28 days long. I don't do temping, OPKs or charting so I don't know when or even if I OV'd. All I know is that during my potential fertile period, I was on holiday in France BDing every day like a honeymooner

I had some cramping and random brown spotting for a few hours on CD26, and my boobs were sore for a couple of days, which is more due to BFing issues than hormones, I think. I have felt a bit weird and bloated, but I did before my last AF too.

Now AF would have been due last Friday if my cycles are regular, but there's no sign of her yet. When do you think I should test if she still doesn't appear? I don't feel pregnant in the slightest, but then I didn't when I fell with Tilly. I feel a bit like AF is about to come any time too. Currently CD32. I was trying to take the relaxed route, but not knowing when or if I OV'd is annoying now!

What do you think?

Sorry for the essay xxx

Only way to know for sure us to test xx

Yeah, but Tweety, I'm terrified of having another baby even though I'm TTC and definitely want a sibling for Tilly... it's all too scary. I'd rather be in denial...

That said, I think I'll test tonight when OH gets home xxx

Last edited:
Eep. OK. I guess I'll test tonight, then I should know one way or another...

Yeah, but Tweety, I'm terrified of having another baby even though I'm TTC and definitely want a sibling for Tilly... it's all too scary. I'd rather be in denial...

No ... Test now!!!! :lol:

I want another baby too but am terrified of having two to look after! I know exactly what you mean x

Tapatalking!

No ... Test now!!!! :lol:

I want another baby too but am terrified of having two to look after! I know exactly what you mean x

Tapatalking!
:) Glad you see where I'm coming from.

Still not tested, and just had a wee, so gonna wait maybe til later, or FMU tomorrow. I'm such a wuss...

Test!!! I know what you mean about being scared hun. We're not ttc baby no 2 until next year but bd right at my fertile time this month so I will be in a 2ww this month! I had a right panic on when I realised I could fall xxx

Last edited:
Soooo....have you tested yet?? I'm also a bit scared about having two kids but most of all, I can't wait to get another in my belly! Imagine how much fun they will have together:)

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

IMGP2498.jpg

Oh my lord god... I'm pregnant. I am shaking like a leaf... I don't think I'll sleep tonight now. OMG OMG OMG. What have I done?!?!

EDD: 28th Feb 2014

I feel so lucky to have the fertility that I do with my husband - we conceived Tilly second month of trying too.

I'm just going to go and hide away somewhere dark and quiet, preferably with some sand I can bury my head in.

EEEEEEEEEP!!!

Esperanza - that's precisely why I want another. A sibling to entertain mad little Tilly! Lots of baby dust to you, hun.

Thanks for your support, ladies. I really appreciate every reply xxxxx

OMG look at that line! Huge congrats hun, another gorgeous Tilly monster on the way xxxxx

Omfg!

Congratulations :pompom:

Can't quite believe it! Xxx

Tapatalking!

O wow, congrats Karen. So happy for you, there was no reason for you being scared to test, hehe xx

Wow massive congrats!!! :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back