When?!

Robyner

Reaction score
Was due on the 5th and still no sign.

It's so important to me that this happens naturally too, I will be so gutted if I need to be induced.

Everyone due around the same time has either popped early or gone on the day!

Pointless thread I know lol :)

U poor thing, I can't think of anything worse than going overdue and just waiting! Have u tried all the recommended suggestions? Xxx

Am still here waiting am 2 days over now feels like a lifetime already and hes just not showing any signs of coming out. Hope u go soon xxx

Oh sending you lots of labour vibes!!! Xxxxx

Awww hun i really hope things happen for you! Xx

Hope things get moving. I didn't want to get induced either, but ending up going for my induction at 12 days overdue and discovering I didn't need it, and then went into labour naturally 3 hours after getting back from the hospital.

Hope you don't have to wait that long though! xxx

Been out for a long walk and still nothing, except my ankles are now huge!

One of my closest friends is a mw at the hospital and she has offered to make me an appointment for a sweep tomorrow, so I get seen before Wednesday. Am I mad to say no? Maybe I should have said yes, but I know all these things generally work only when we are ready and there is no sign at all.

What do you think? Should I go for it?

You've nothing to lose by having the sweep Hun, it's worth a try? X

True. I could maybe still have it before Wednesday.

I've tried raspberry leaf tea, pineapple with core, curry, sex, baths, walks, ball exercises.

Had some funny suggestions from some much older ladies, copious amounts of gin and cod liver oil! I think not!

I was due on the 7th and thinking he just isn't having any of it lol, and it is torture when you go to bed wondering whether things will happen.....and in my case just don't! I'd be very tempted if I was you. My midwife won't see me until I'm 41+4 to do one :-( good luck xxx

I went into labour at 9 days over then lo arrived at 10 days. I was 2 days away from induction.
I gave up trying to evict baby and she came out on her own eventually.
I'd have a sweep if they can do one. Your cervix needs to be favourable for them to do it.
Try to relax and enjoy your last few days xx

Was due on the 5th and still no sign.

It's so important to me that this happens naturally too, I will be so gutted if I need to be induced.

Everyone due around the same time has either popped early or gone on the day!

Pointless thread I know lol :)

Hi robyner

I was due on the 5th 2 and I'm also still waiting

Sorry you are still waiting too :( I'm still getting loads of movement! It's hard to imagine it will happen eventually!

Just keep on ur feet and try n keep busy, I went 9 days over and it was torture but he's now 4 and I'm like wheeeeeere did the time go?!! Baba will soon be here and these days will be distant memories xxxx

Thank you :) I think I would feel better if there was a sign of some sort, like plug loss at the very least.

I'm just going to brave a sweep on Wednesday I think :(

Id get the sweep u never know it may work, hoping you ladies still waiting will have your precious little ones very soon, im not due til next wed but already the wait is killin me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back