when your bump drops.......

Kimbo

Reaction score
can you just tell it's dropped by looking at it?
or does it feel different too, like heavier/pressure etc??

I think so- people keep saying for a few weeks now that mine has dropped and it def feels alot heavier and I've had loads of discomfort and stabbing f**** pains- apparently in the last couple of weeks the bump will be low and pointier (bum sticking up near tummy button) so look out the the cone look! :rotfl:

Over The Last Few Weeks My Bump Has Suddenly Become Heavy & All The Tough Pregnany Complaints Have Really Kicked In. I Didnt Notice It Drop Becasue Its Happened Gradually, You'll Feel It Before You Notice x

drop? if mine gets any lower it'll be on my knees! :rotfl: mine always seems to have been really low!

With my hump da bump...I could notice it had dropped from looking at it (I still think you look high) but also I could tell when I sat down on a chair with my back straight because you can feel your belly more on the tops of your legs if you know what I mean. Aswell I felt a load of pressure off of my ribs, its lovely, like you can breathe again lol I was lucky though because Isaac was never a rib kicker he was a 100% cervix dancer/stabber.

Lou :)

oooopps I just realised I'm in the trimester thread! I thought I was in ask a mum!! Sorry hun. I'm not stalking you lol I never come in here :?

Lou :oops:

I couldn't tell by looking but I did mention to my cousin that, when walking up a hill, I could breathe easier!

I think mine has dropped in the last week or so as I'm now experiencing increased pressure in the front of my pelvis and am feeling very heavy!

Since mine has dropped I have noticed that I have had acid and heart burn less also walking up hills is alot easier but feel like I need to wee alot more and when I'm sitting up straight I feel as tho I'm sitting on something lol

mine has always been low so i have not really noticed to be honest :think:

When i was pregnant, i knew my bump had dropped coz i cud breath easier, but you could see it visibly too, it also feels heavier.

But the best give away was the full on waddle as it felt like i had a head between my legs :l hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back