When will the bleeding stop?

Hunnie

Reaction score
It's a month on Friday and im still bleeding down there. It's not particularly much but goes between going dark and then red again. This can't be normal can it??

I bled really heavy for 6 weeks, then had one week off before getting my first period ugh!

Oh dear :( I definitely haven't missed this!!

9 weeks..
.its just stopped, wasn't heavy but left me feeling eugh and dirty! Had 2periods too.. i eventually stopped bleeding all together Thursday and I've got another period!! Already.. I'm sick xx

I bled really heavy for 6 weeks, then had one week off before getting my first period ugh!

I did 7 weeks before a week off, first period lasted almost 2 weeks. Had another week off before the next one came which lasted almost 3 weeks :(

My doc says up to 6 weeks, but sounds like a lot have longer. Boo! I'm still bleeding as well. Sometimes more, sometimes less. TMI it smells too :puke:

x

Im glad you said that olive cos it also stinks! I absolutely hate it :(.
I was planning on going getting jabbed soon but I think I want my periods to sort themselves out and be regular again first before I confuse anything more

I got the implant 1month after giving birth, i was still slightly bleeding then the a week later i had a horrible period. :-( xx

I was planning on going getting jabbed soon but I think I want my periods to sort themselves out and be regular again first before I confuse anything more

Almost regretted admitting that. Phew! :hug:

Xx

Almost regretted admitting that. Phew! :hug:

Xx

I almost went to doctors because i was sure it must be infected!! Was too embarrased tho. Try using Tea tree stuff in the bath it seems to have stopped the pain i had, slowed the bleeding down and stopped the smell, I use it every night and it seems to help xx

Mines pretty much stopped I get the odd day when I get some but can go without pads somedays. Mine was never hugely heavy tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back