When will I ovulate?

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Ok I am the most impatient person in the world, it's like torture that ttc and pregnancy takes so long.

Today is CD31 since my D&C. I got a negative pg test on CD22 and started doing opks from CD25 until today without yet getting a positive.

Do you think I've still to ovulate or do you think it's happened and I've missed it?

Xxx

Last edited:
Its possible you've missed it but i'm unsure as i've never had d&c sorry i cant help xxx

Could already have happened. I ovulated on cd21 after my mc but my hpt was still very much positive.

Oh really?! How did you know that you ovulated? I didn't think you could ovulate if you still had hcg in your system. Hope you're right mind you xxx

I chart my temperature so I know that's when I ov'd. Yes you can still ovulate with low levels of hcg remaining in your system.

Ok cool thanks, I hope you're right. I read one of the other girls saying it took her 9 weeks after mc for AF to come, I really don't have the patience for that!!! Xxx

I ovulated on day 22 after my 7week mc and day 25 after my 10 week mc! I did hpt until they went neg and then did opk and after my 10 week mc i ovulated 5 days after my hpt went neg!

What are your other fertile signs saying - cm etc? did you have any fertile cm - could still be to come - not everyone ovulates quickly after a mc :)

Ok cool thanks, I hope you're right. I read one of the other girls saying it took her 9 weeks after mc for AF to come, I really don't have the patience for that!!! Xxx

That was me I drive myself nuts waiting for ovulation but my preg tests didn't go negative till 5 weeks after my Erpc then once that happened I ovulated exactly 14 days later and af 14 days after that , I'm one the unlucky ones that seems to have problems naturally miscarrying and letting go of the baby inside of me and my levels take an age to drop xx

I have been using OPK's for the last week as it's been 33days since I passed my baby. The OPK's were getting darker but the witch arrived this morning so I am CD1 today. No idea when I actually ovulated but hopefully my cycles are getting back to normal and I should ovulate in about 10/11 days.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back