When will I ovulate?

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Cosmogirl7, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Cosmogirl7

Cosmogirl7 Well-Known Member

Ok I am the most impatient person in the world, it's like torture that ttc and pregnancy takes so long.

Today is CD31 since my D&C. I got a negative pg test on CD22 and started doing opks from CD25 until today without yet getting a positive.

Do you think I've still to ovulate or do you think it's happened and I've missed it?

Xxx

#1 Cosmogirl7, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  2. Lou1103

Lou1103 Well-Known Member

Its possible you've missed it but i'm unsure as i've never had d&c sorry i cant help xxx

3. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Could already have happened. I ovulated on cd21 after my mc but my hpt was still very much positive.

4. Cosmogirl7

Oh really?! How did you know that you ovulated? I didn't think you could ovulate if you still had hcg in your system. Hope you're right mind you xxx

5. scn

scn Well-Known Member

I chart my temperature so I know that's when I ov'd. Yes you can still ovulate with low levels of hcg remaining in your system.

6. Cosmogirl7

Ok cool thanks, I hope you're right. I read one of the other girls saying it took her 9 weeks after mc for AF to come, I really don't have the patience for that!!! Xxx

7. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I ovulated on day 22 after my 7week mc and day 25 after my 10 week mc! I did hpt until they went neg and then did opk and after my 10 week mc i ovulated 5 days after my hpt went neg!

What are your other fertile signs saying - cm etc? did you have any fertile cm - could still be to come - not everyone ovulates quickly after a mc :)

8. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

That was me I drive myself nuts waiting for ovulation but my preg tests didn't go negative till 5 weeks after my Erpc then once that happened I ovulated exactly 14 days later and af 14 days after that , I'm one the unlucky ones that seems to have problems naturally miscarrying and letting go of the baby inside of me and my levels take an age to drop xx

9. Balthazar1275

Balthazar1275 Well-Known Member

I have been using OPK's for the last week as it's been 33days since I passed my baby. The OPK's were getting darker but the witch arrived this morning so I am CD1 today. No idea when I actually ovulated but hopefully my cycles are getting back to normal and I should ovulate in about 10/11 days.

Michelle x