when will i ovulate?

luckylucky

Reaction score
Okay so this is it, ive came off pill before but had my wedding and it became too stress ful so stuck with our ordinal plan of TTC after the wedding & here we are:)

I came off pill on 15th and my period came 23rd -28th my my cycles app on my phone predicts i will ovulate between 31st - 6th june

Is this right?

The only way to predict your ovulation is by using opk's and charting your temp to confirm ov. These apps are aimed at every woman on the planet and are just generalising.

I used ovulation kits for 9 months & they never ever worked, it was getting to the point where I thought I wasn't ovulating.....then one day it worked, it had picked up my hcg levels because I was pregnant. I'm now 22+4, my best advice is not to think about it.....as soon as I stopped thinking about dates & just got on with my life I fell pregnant. Easier said than done though I know! x

Thanks for the advice girls ,im really new to this its my first time trying properly and theres soo much i didnt and dont know , im trying not to get to involved with dates and stuff to much and will just enjoy trying :)

Hi lucky,

Know exactly how you feel, I'm in my 2nd cycle now after coming off the pill, also this us our first time trying :)

I'm not charting or using opk's giving it some time to see how we get on
Naturally.

Can't believe how much there is to know!
It's bloody scary when you first start reading things. What I've found useful so far is to keep a track of my cm post period and look out for ewcm. Not everyone gets it (I think) but I do and it's a sign your at your most fertile!

Hi Lucky. I was in the exact same place as you. Got married, came off pill etc. I have my usual withdraw bleed which is what you will have had at the end of May. I have only just had my true AF. I stopped Pill middle of april. Your body may or may not ovulate straight away. I know that mine didn't. But everyone is different and some people get pregnant straight away. But I will say....ENJOY being married and just relax. Fingers crossed us newly weds both get a nice :bfp: soon xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back