When was your first period?

amzhunny

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering when you got your first post natal period??

At my 6 week doctors check he said any time then and i am now nearly 12 weeks!!!! eeek starting to stresss....

i had a period at 6 weeks... are you breastfeeding? :hug:

With Ella it was around 5 months and at around 7 with Alex, I breastfeed.

have you had sex unprotected hun? :? maybe do a test? :hug:

no way we have been really careful!!

I couldnt go through it all again so soon, bugga i should have come on by now shouldnt i?

I got mine at 8 weeks - are you breastfeeding? if you are it takes longer to tuen up.

Theres no right or wrong timefor it to turn up hunni, enjoy the lack of af!!

Oh Lord!!! With me it is over 2 months! I am starting to stress out too! I was breastfeeding till about a week ago and I still am but less (its another story).
I really hope Im not pregnant! :?

I didnt breastfeed and it was nearly 12 weeks before i had a period.

Carina said:
Oh Lord!!! With me it is over 2 months! I am starting to stress out too! I was breastfeeding till about a week ago and I still am but less (its another story).
I really hope Im not pregnant! :?

eeek me either

I didn't get my first period until 9-10months after Ellie was born. I was/am breastfeeding it was when she dropped to just 3 BF in 24hrs that the periods returned.

Maybe those of you who have not had one should do a test, just incase.... :shock:

I havent had one yet and its nearly 6 weeks, we had unprotected last saturday but i have only got one tube and the docs not sure if its blocked so it will be unlikely if i am pregnant, we had ivf to get Glenn too so i would be over the moon if i were.x

Amzhunny: r you on a pill? I am on a mini pill, but still period has to come. Will have a test tomorrow :?

Not yet, doc told me to wait till my period to start them so i have waited but me and OH have been careful etc.

Carina if you do tomorrow i will to.......oh god

good luck guys, sure you'll be fine.. bodies have a strange way of messing us around.

i haven't had one yet btw but then i'm breastfeeding.

Good luck ladies

I haven't had mine yet but i'm breastfeeding so hope mine won't come for a few months :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back