When to?

lmwarr

Reaction score
Just wondering when we are supposed to be sorting stuff out like.

Hospital Bag:
Child Tax Credit:
Nursery furniture etc:

And anything else i have forgotten.

Imwarr, other than the Child tax credit of which i know nothing, I think it's really up to you. Personally I haven't bought a sausage as yet, if possible then I'll probably start looking to sort out the nursery about 3-4 weeks before my due date, mind you apparently you need to look into delivery dates and times as my sister had to wait about 4 weeks before recieving some of her baby furniture.
The hospital bag I 'll probably sort out 2 weeks before my due date.
I'll wait till I'm on maternity leave so I can focus on everything a bit better!

you cant sort out child tax credit untill baby has been born.

with my daughter i didnt even do my hospital bag she was premiture so with my soon i made sure i was all ready by 30weeks

noooo thats what i kept saying and i ended up giving birth in a horrible hospital gown.

Right so definately will sort out hospital bag early as i want my clothes! Thanks x

yep better to be safe then sorry :)

then i had to trust kris in bringing me clothes to the hospital
i looked like a down and out :roll:

Oh god! I definatively would not want Steve sorting out my stuff he would pick up the oldest pair of knickers, probably a t shirt i would decorate in and most likely forget my hair brush!! You know men!

You defo have to be careful for delivery dates. Some places were quoting us 8wks!!

And to be honest I would get things organised sooner so you can relax on maternity leave instead of building furniture!!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back