Hi all. I've been away for a bit, getting my head together.doing much better and glad to be back at work etc. dh and I are planning to ttc again after af shows up (d&c was about 2.5 weeks ago). This may be tmi, but we dtd the other night without protection. I doubt I was o, but there's really no way to know. While ideally we wanted to wait till after af to ttc, we have no issues if we get pg sooner. Anyways, I was thinking, if af doesn't show in about 4 more weeks I would try a hpt. Does that sound about right?