When to test again?

Sprk

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been away for a bit, getting my head together.doing much better and glad to be back at work etc. dh and I are planning to ttc again after af shows up (d&c was about 2.5 weeks ago).

This may be tmi, but we dtd the other night without protection. I doubt I was o, but there's really no way to know. While ideally we wanted to wait till after af to ttc, we have no issues if we get pg sooner. Anyways, I was thinking, if af doesn't show in about 4 more weeks I would try a hpt. Does that sound about right?

U could start tracking what ur body is up to now by doing a hpt mostly just so u know ur body is bk to normal or not it took 5 weeks for the hcg to leave my system after my 10 week loss , gd luck and welcome bk xx

Can't offer any advice as i feel its all guesswork!! I had my mc 26th june but have been bleeding on and off, i would guess that i might ov this wednesdayish and we dtd last night. We're wtt at the mo so i really hope i have avoided ov opposite of u i know lol but i wanted to let u know you're not alone in the confusion!! Xxx

I asked my mum the same thing as she had a missed m/c like me and she told me I was conceived almost straight away after her D&C and to just leave it about 3 weeks longer than when you would normally i never really tracked my periods or ovulation when I was ttc because I was scared I'd be obsessed so I used to just wing so no help to me but hope t his may help you xx

Thank you everyone :) My cycles were either 21 or 28 days (each month a slight mystery lol), so I think I will give it about 6 weeks from the d&c and test if af hasn't shown.

We'll be thrilled if it happens so quickly. But I am also feeling a bit pensive. I am so afraid of another mc :/

My hubby heading back to deployment on Sunday only been just over a week since my Mc but I went medical option we have already started trying I'm praying I happens before he goes back otherwise I'll have to wait till November, though another Mc scares me too! I'm not sure i could cope with another one so soon xx

Today is 4 weeks since my D&C and no sign of AF yet. My pregnancy test went negative after 3 weeks and I've been doing ov tests since sat but no smiley yet.

I think the same as you, if no AF after 6 weeks I'll do a pg test, I'm kinda expecting it to take a while, my cycles were always really long, like 36/37 days so think that puts me at a disadvantage.

Glad you're feeling ok and a bit more positive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back