When to POAS

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
By my calculations today puts me at 11DPO and its CD40 for me. Ovia tells me that I should test tomorrow- I estimated that I have about a 40 day cycle so tomorrow would technically make me a day late but being irregular that is just a best guess.

Question is, do I test tomorrow? I suppose its the DPO that would make sense to follow rather than be overly worried by the CD. I dont want to write it off as a negative if I have tested too early but also dont want to be leaving it longer that I need to should a miracle happen and it be positive

I have been having cramps or pains in my ovaries for a week or so and been spotting on and off since 5DPO. There has been very slight nausea for just 2 days and quite bad backache. I am already quite convinced that AF is just hovering on her broomstick

Test today! I'm going to test at 12dpo - good luck! Xx

I can't help myself testing early so I would also test today. I actually fine it less disappointing if AF arrives and I've already had a negative, I think it softens the blow a bit.

I'm the opposite. I would much rather wait and see if AF shows up before I even contemplate testing. If it comes out negative then I would just be telling myself that it I could still get a positive later.. if it's positive it'll still be positive when I test later. I definitely don't test too early as then you run the risk of getting excited and then having a chemical. Plus I don't like throwing money away when I can find out for definite a few days later!

I had gone to bed and already woken up and had my first wee before I got any messages! Its pot luck when I might be late for AF or when its gonna be another 96 days crack so I am torn because I am really hoping and wanting it to be positive but I have never seen 2 lines ever and want to so badly. Equally I understand why I should wait to test to see if AF appears, I do hate to waste and expensive FRER just for it to be a BFN

I'm really bad, I tell others to test early but I'd never do it myself until AF was late. God knows how many chemicals I've actually had.

Did you test this morning? Xx

Yeah I did, BFN :( I thought if I were pregnant a Home Bargains test would pick it up so I saved the FRER. Seems the nausea, dizziness and headache crappy feeling isnt due to a baby xx

FRER and a Home Bargains test both BFN now and I am CD45 so I am in limbo a little longer waiting for AF to appear so we can start again next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back