When to pack hosp bag?

HopeJoy29

Reaction score
Hi ladies x

Was wondering when everyone is planning to or has packed their hosp bags?

Im 29weeks plus 2days.

Thanks in advance xx

Ooh I'll be following this read.

I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and starting to think about what I need xx

I done mine last time about 36-37 weeks. I'll probably do the same this time as I still got things to buy x

I packed mine at 30 weeks as i knew something was going to go wrong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm aiming to get mine does this weekend, I'll be 30+4. I'm a planner though & love to be really organised!!
I read a good tip on here too about leaving a little list on top for your oh so that they can pack your last minute bits (like oh one charger, camera charger, purse, make up) for it you can't. X

I need to get more organised lol. I still got a tonne of stuff to buy! I don't think its sank in baby will be here so soon! X

I think I did mine at 29 weeks, Im 26+1 today and getting a sweep on Thursday I packed everything I wouldn't need between then and now into a small suitcase and everything else (snacks, drinks,food,straighteners, notes,makeup) are going in a separate bag x

Thanks everyone. I think i'l start to pack over the next 2 weeks x

Started mine around 28 weeks I think. I didn't want to rush around plus I had 3 jobs so wanted to ensure I had time to plan and pack. I'm now 38+3 and only just finished the other day. I wrote a list of things I wanted and then crossed them of as I got. Think I added a few things I. E snacks, drinks and mags the other day. I'd say do it in advance as you never know when baby will come. It's better to be prepared than not x

Just to make anyone feel better I finally finished mine and babies today at 38 weeks :)

I started last week but i don't really no what I'm packing, need to google it or something.

Nicki there is a good thread on here (can't remember what section though) about hospital bags & what people have packed. I used that to write my list for it, very handy x

I got a checklist off baby centre so I could start buying things towards it, it's all being piled together at the moment so I can pack in a couple of weeks... I sat and thought earlier that I go on maternity leave in 8 weeks... that is scary and it's soon gonna come round!!!

I have started to buy things I need but not actually packed.. Will wait with packing until much later I think since I don't like baby clothes and my things to be stuck/jammed in a suitcase for that many weeks! I will have everything easy access though in case she decides to come early! :) xx

Lol mine was all packed by 26 weeks - I'm just thinking of adding the last few things now so it's completely done. At about 36-37 weeks I'll shove it all in the car along with the car seat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back