when to drop a nap??

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
dex is 12 months and 9/10 days he still has 2 naps although occasionally he will only have the one. how old are your babies and how many naps do they have?? xxx

Hi Hun, Harry seemed to drop his morning nap by himself and now has a long one after lunch, which is around 1-2 hours long! He does get tired earlier on an evening now though so I'm not sure it's been the best thing x

some days it takes so long for dex to go down for his usual naps it feels like im forcing him. i reckon its time x

Ethan's 10.5 months and has a 2-3 hour nap morning through until lunchtime. He then could do with another nap after his dinner but I keep him up for an hour then bath and get him into bed for 6:30/7 xx

O is one this week. her naps vary massively to be honest. Usually she will have 2hours a day, spread over 2naps

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

14 months and only 1 nap around 45 mins

Z had a morning and afternoon nap til he was about 18 months and only dropped his aftoornoon nap after he was 2, he was a right grump if he missed his naps. He will still occasionally have an afternoon nap at nearly 3. I miss the naps, it's the only chance I get to tidy up, lol! Xxx

Destiny is nearly 15 months and has one nap usually from 9:30-11/11:30 (she gets up at 6). she dropped the 2nd nap herself so goes to bed at 5:30 and sleeps through

Drake is in the process of dropping a nap, he used to have 2 1 hour long naps, but very often he has 1 90 min nap now.

Jack dropped to 1 nap at 15 months. He'd nap for 3hrs if i let him and he's 2! He has 1.5hrs from 11.30am until 1pm now (i wake him most days) and goes to bed at 8.30pm. I can't see him dropping his nap for a while yet x

Sol is also two and wakes about 8am then naps 1-3:30 then bed at 7:30 and he has done this since being 15 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back