When should I test?

Aeryn

Reaction score
I'm currently 5 days late, and I last had sex between the 28th to 30th of May. According to my phone tracker my ovulation day was the 21st May. I've taken some tests but they've all come back negative. When would you reccomend testing for a more accurate result? I'm impatient and I've never been late before.

I'm currently 5 days late, and I last had sex between the 28th to 30th of May. According to my phone tracker my ovulation day was the 21st May. I've taken some tests but they've all come back negative. When would you reccomend testing for a more accurate result? I'm impatient and I've never been late before.

You could have ovulated much later than 21st but wouldn’t know unless testing for ovulation. On my cycle that I got pregnant I ovulated on cycle day 26 I think it was.

I can’t really say when you should test I think I would just test every few days or until af arrives

An app cannot tell you then you ovulate it's a standardised 'best guess' based on the assumption you ovulate 14 days before every period.
For most women this isn't the case so they use ovulation test strips or temperature tracking to pin point the exact day as it can change every month. I would continue to test every 2 days until you either get a positive pregnancy result or your period shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back