when shall I wash baby clothes?

Danielle77

Reaction score
As the title says: how long shall I leave it before I wash baby's clothes? If I do it this early, will they stay fresh etc? X

I washed them at 34 weeks and they smell fine now :)

Just started and finished doing mine. There's a few things that I want tumble dried; towels/bibs so washing them soon and taking straight to mother beans! X

I've done mine in the past week. Only left it so long as I was workif and only finished work end of jan x

Thanks ladies. I'm off next week for a week and may take advantage of this time! Also, I can't wait to see all the baby clothes drying! Awwww x

I'm leaving this stuff until I start mat leave in 4 weeks time so I have something to do! Lol

I did them once the chest of drawers arrived so I had somewhere to put them. You wash them mainly in case there is something on them from warehouses etc. that might irritate the skin so once you've done them they can stay in drawers for quite a while - so do them whenever you want! xxxxx

I started mine today, I've got them hanging on the airer and they smell lovely, just do them whenever u feel ur ready hun x xx

I've washed and ironed all my babies clothes already lol, kinda kept me busy so I wasnt getting bored xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back