When or who

jules84

Reaction score
Did u tell ppl? R u all keeping hush till 12 weeks? X

That was my plan but one by one everyone began to find out lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

How many knew at so many weeks. My dh doesn't even want to tell family. Is 5/6 weeks too early to tell parents and siblings? Xx

We told parent's and hubby's sister as soon as we found out. Hubby and I told our closest friends but left everyone else until after the 12 week scan. It is a completely personal choice hun xx

I am waiting after first trimester for some people and after 20 weeks scan for the rest I think. Nobody else knows right now besides my oh.
Last year I told to a few people and after the mc the worst part was to tell them that I am not pregnant anymore....never again...

I had to tell everyone because of my job, its a personal choice really.

Ive told my two best mates and oh told his that all that nos!! I think we will tell siblings an parents about 8weeks as its to hard to keep quite an my oh is so rubbish at secrets!! Then 12week scan for everyone else

I wanna shout it from the roof tops thou!! :)

Not sure about when I'll tel work when should u!??
X x

We told our parents and best friends as soon as we found out, everyone else knew at 8wks - I'd had an early scan and knew all was well. X

thanks ladies!

i have no clue when to tell work either! lol just taking one day at a time atm xx

My OH, parents, grandparents and brother know, as well as my school teachers. And some loudmouth blabbed to other students so most of them know too. Basically everyone knows really, but I'd originally wanted to wait for my first scan x

We told our parents at 4 1/2 weeks, we'll tell siblings around 10 weeks as we're getting married when I'll be 11. We'll be trying not to tell everyone at the wedding so hopefully everyone else at 12 weeks lol.

My sister an friend know, thats it until 12 week scan. May tell parents after early scan tomorrow xxx

Wont be telling anyone until after my scan next week .Depending on how far along I am , I'd like to be 12 weeks anyway . I didnt tell my mother until I was 16weeks last time :p

I'd love to b able to keep my gob shut that long lol!! :) x

I told my mum and sister about 5 weeks I think, maybe slightly before. Just so I could have someone to talk to if something bad happened as I MC before. My oh told his mum and family around 8 weeks and my mum who is so excited told my granny and auntie around the same time. I told my 2 best friends this week and everyone else will know after my 12 week scan which is for some reason at 10 1/2 weeks instead lol. Its so hard to keep quiet! xxxx

I only told my mum sister and sister in law when I fist found out. I then went away with good friends for a weekend and they guessed as I wasn't drinking.

OH has told a few of his friends too.

I had an early scan today and as i work in a maternity unit it is obviously now out that I am expecting so all of work knows too.

We will wait to tell my OH's family till after our 12 week scan as his mum is going through some health problems so we want to be as sure as possible that things will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back