When is your next midwife appt after 38wks?

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Just wondering.....

as mine has been booked for 40 + 2 for a stretch and sweep.

Just feeling like id like to be checked all is ok at 39 wks.

x

i last had appointment at 36+5 and my next one is 39+1 xxx

I think as a second time mum my next one after that is 41 weeks!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

40+1 but I didn't have a 38week appoint as they were full and no spaces just my consultant appoint yesterday at 39

This is my first and I had my 38 week one a week ago and she offered me to have a sweep with her at next appointment which would of been 40+3 or I could get one at exactly 40 at the hospital on Monday which I opted for. Because I went with the earlier one I won't see midwife again until baby is here! She said hospital will do sweep at 40 then see me again the following week if still no baby! Xx

Got one at 38+2 and will need to book one for 40+2 with drs, they don't do 39wk appts here. MW already told me they won't do a sweep at 40 w (it alternates between GP & MW, don't know if the GP can do them) so I guess ill have to wait till 41+2 for it (they only do appointments on a Monday)

Xx

I had one at 36 weeks, then 38 weeks and now at 39. Where I live everyone gets weekly appointments from 37 weeks and onwards.

Basically every 4 until 28 weeks. Then every three weeks until 34 , then every two weeks and the last weeks are every week

Next one is 38+4 and the one after is 40+4. I'd like to see her at 40 or 40+1 ideally.

My mum said they used to see you weekly towards the end but they only seem to do it fortnightly now if you don't have any issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back