when is your baby most active?

GBLiz

Reaction score
everything i read and hear seems like most babies are wriggling all night, mine is opposite, seems to sleep when i sleep and then wriggles a lot mid morning and mid afternoon

im hoping this pattern continues when shes born! :D

My lo seems to be much more active in the evening and night. Especially after a bubble bath. xxx

I'm sure I can feel something at night but I'm not sure if it is the baby or not

In the car, most definitely. Whether on the way to work in the morning or on the way back in the evening, Maurice is most definitely kicking away...

Maybe I should rename him Maurizio, sounds more like a footballer :rotfl:

my bubz is very much like a new born sleeps and wakes up when im hungry lol maybe its the belly rumbling... lol

but he is mainly awake wen im lieing in bed at night :)

Same as hotluck - All the time I'm awake. They say thay when you're moving around it soothes baby and they go to sleep. I sit on my bum all day at work talking constantly so by the time I get home she's as worn out as I am. She never wakes me up by kicking..not that I sleep much anyway :lol:

I haven't really felt anything definate yet :( I have had an odd flutter, but it could be wind. Is that ok for 19 weeks? (sorry to post hijack, was curious)

He starts off at around 2.30am early hours of the morning and then goes to sleep between 4-5am then again from 5am till about 8am which is when i get my breakfast and that seems to make him sleepy so i get a few hours rest until 11am then he wakes up again at 2pm till 4pm, has another nap for an hour. Its just on and off like that all day and night.

I havent had a full nights sleep for over a month now! He is either kicking me awake or i really need the loo.

When i get in my car to drive he goes crazy too, it must be the vibrations.

I love it though lol

T xx

I can usually wake Flump up by either rubbing Debbie's belly or by talking to him/her. :D

Happybunny said:
I haven't really felt anything definate yet :( I have had an odd flutter, but it could be wind. Is that ok for 19 weeks? (sorry to post hijack, was curious)

Me neither.. I think I felt a light 'thump' on sunday.. and maybe a pop/thump on monday.. but nothing before that or since :(

Thinking I have a Lazy baby!! :lol:

x

Absolutely no pattern whatsoever! Some mornings she is up and dancing ot the music in school assembly, other days she's quiet all day and wriggles a bit in the evening, other days she's awake constantly- I can't predict!

mainly when im resting or if im sat on the edge of the seat and leaning forward a bit...

can feel it as im falling asleep, luckily it doesnt keep me awake at the moment so I still manage to sleep - that is unless I need to pee!!

Mine's normally awake in the evening, saying that though I haven't felt hardly anything for the past few days. I think I'm due a growth spurt though so maybe it's conserving energy for growth. I know from my doppler it's ok in there :D

Gosh I don't know...

...I feel him when I pay attention...so it's usually when I'm in bed because I'm more relaxed, but also on the bus (?).

He desn't have a pattern...and most times it's not something so strong that I feel even if I am distracted...

Are you feeling proper kicks? I feel bubbles and twitches but rarely a poke (and sometimes I'm still confused n what is baby movements...) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back