When is it right time to think of names?

Amylize

Reaction score
Is it too early to start thinking of names? Am i getting too carried away?

x

We had names before we even knew we were pg. they have change now but it's worth starting to look into it. It's a huge decision to make xx

My OH chose our girls name while we were ttc. Never too early to have a few ideas in mind xx

we started thinking about names as soon as we found out :p!.

I don't think it's getting carried away at all! Can't really help thinking of names can you :D

Go for it! :yay:

I think i am set on a girls name!

Elizabeth Rose Glew :)

When i found out i was pregnant it was a miracle anyways! But i found out on my grandma's 80th Birthday if she had still been here today. Her name was Elizabeth. My middle name is also the same AND my OH mum's middle name is Elizabeth too!!! I think it's fitting :)

Boys names however are soooooooo much harder!

I do want Marshall for the middle name as my dad's middle name is Marshall. We have come up with a few but none either of us can decide on! Here is my List so far:

Charlie (OH loves this) i am just not sure
Noah
Leland (OH loves this too)
Luca
Reuben (OH doesnt like)
Henry

We had Jack's name sorted before he was even made!

We've already picked names for baby number to and we're not even TTC yet so it's never too early!

We're having Charlie if we have another boy and Hannah if it's a girl next time x

We picked names before we were pregnant too! And we're sticking to them, as they're the only ones we can agree on!

Ridley Greyson for a boy
Willow Sophia for a girl

We picked names before we were pregnant too! And we're sticking to them, as they're the only ones we can agree on!

Ridley Greyson for a boy
Willow Sophia for a girl

Very Very pretty names for both!

Boys names are soooo much harder!

OH and I had the "name" talk when we first started going out LOL!

Many years down the line and he still always gives a silly answer (Cuthbert for a boy and Gertie for a girl :))

Many years down the line and he still always gives a silly answer (Cuthbert for a boy and Gertie for a girl :))

Typical fella!

My OH keeps doing the same!

its never too early, lol i love thinking of names lol xx

I've been thinking of names for ages lol, since I was like 15 haha x

Oh I've been thinking of what to name my babies as early as high school days!! There's no such thing as too early ;)

I already have my names, whether LD is a boy or girl :') never too early I think xx

A girl I know called her baby Gertrude, or Gertie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back