When is it my turn?!

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I have been ttc since april 2011. I have just been told a friend is 2 months pg. She got preg on her FIRST month of trying. To say I'm upset is an understatement. She doesn't know I'm ttc so I'm not blaming her. I am happy for her and I'm showing I'm happy just inside it really hurts! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

:hugs:hi poppy, we all in here have been trough this, probably more than once. the ones that get me the most are the people who "werent even trying that hard". ughhh well jealous. :(

Since my OH and I started TTC, two of my dear friends have gone to to have little boys! They both found out they were preggers in late April, I got my BFP on 4th May !

I went on to have 3 miscarriages and they got healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies.

I'd not wish my situation on anyone and of course I am thrilled my friends babies both arrived safe and sound BUT it does make me feel a little sad [if I let myself think about what "could have been " for me...]

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks for your replys. I hope I didn't offend anyone as I know you guys in hear have been trying longer than me I just needed to get my feelings out while at work. Going to go home tonight for a long hot soak in the bath and relax. Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Hi Poppy, we're here whenever you need to vent. Totally understand how you're feeling, so many emotions, sadness, jealously, happiness, guilt, panic....it's normal to feel this way. It can take up to a year to conceive so don't stress yet, sure it's gonna happen for you soon xxx

Hi Poppy welcome to PF. :)

We do all understand how hard it is when our nearest and dearest announce their news. It is really difficult. Try and remember that it will be your turn soon.

I am not sure what you have been doing to TTC but let us know if there is any advice we can give you.

Hugs

Lots of love Gizzy xxxxx

Hi Poppy,
I have been trying for 18 months and everyone around me is just 'unplanned' falling pregnant so i know the feeling. i see preg women and are so jealous. 2 of my friends told me last week they are 5 weeks pregnant. I was so down yest i sent off for adoption information. I so want to be a mum. But think i want to be pregnant to is that selfish :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back