When is it acceptable..

elsa16

Reaction score
.. to become really really aggravated that it hasn't happened yet?! I am so fed up of waiting and waiting and I feel even more impatient since I m/c'd. Been properly TTC since March but been NTNP for at least a year now:wall2:

I am aware I sound ridiculous and I know I'm not the only one in this boat and that others have been trying for longer. Hats off to those not throwing tantrums!

Got appointment with Consultant next week so hope we will get some help if needed.

Been off here for most of this cycle to try to be less obsessive but it all seems to be bubbling back up at 8dpo.. sorry for the rant

Xxx

I feel the same way I get so fed up and angry every time AF appears! We've been trying since my MC in April and no luck. You don't sound ridiculous lovely, TTC is so hard. Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle xxx

Last edited:
I feel the same way.. I feel like I'm just living my life waiting for ovulation.. lol.. and then when AF arrives I get so down and angry it really is horrible.. my cycles are only 26 days but those 26 days feel like a year.. I'm on my 5th cycle now so 'still early days' as people keep telling me but it doesnt make each unsuccessful month any easier. Good luck xxx

Last edited:
It's perfectly acceptable to become really really aggravated after the first cycle, I reckon. I know I'm posted this before, but I'm still reeeeally annoyed that everything I was told in school appears to be a lie! There's still a little part of my brain that thinks you can get pregnant from a toilet seat *epic eye roll*

What you don't need to do, of course, is get worried. The chances are exceptionally high that it will happen at some point. But the wait might be looooong. Boo.

I remember being devastated after 5 months that it hadn't happened and now I'm nearly into 18 months of it not happening and I wonder how I'm still going. It's amazing how you manage to! I don't think it gets any easier but the despair just gets worse and worse. Least there's plenty in the same boat and we can complain/cry/rant together xxx

Hello ladies.. thank you so much for ranting with me and for being supportive and kind. I half expected somebody might tell me to stop being so melodramatic.

Every month just seems to drag on so much. I actually feel angry with the preg tests as if it is their fault. I know it's early days and I need to be reasonable but inside (and outside) I am a spoilt child wanting it to happen now xxx

Hi Elsa! We are the same and have been TTC since March 2016 and so frustrated! Going to make an appointment with the doctors tomorrow. I'm currently on the 2 week wait but think I already have PMT! So I feel it will be an unsuccessful month again. It's weird how once you are TTC your feelings change according to your cycle...AF and 2 week wait nervous and anxious and upset and disappointed then fresh optimism as you are closer to ovulation! Then it continues....!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back