When is 1dpo

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Morning,

Today ( sat) I have got my VERY FIRST positive opk! FINALLY Wahoo!
Is tomorrow 1 dpo? Or Monday?
I'm not temping so can't confirm it that way.

Thanks

Two days after the first positive would be 1dpo.
Good luck xx

Oh poop! I have been counting wrong then. I thought 1spo was day after your positive? X

Thanks! I'm a little in shock as if I am ovulating / about to that means A my body is working and B when it's actually " meant " to, I had random light bleeding two weeks into my cycle think it was a light af as lasted 5 days, which makes today cd 13.... IF I ovulate tomorrow it's cd 14! Wowzer! I have pcos c u!!

It depends how soon after you get your positive you actually pop the egg out. I tend to pop mine out about 4-8 hours after the positive but it is perfectly normal to ovulate up to 24-36 hours later, which would give you a different ovulation day.

I can feel it. It can be quite painful.

I don't feel it every time (so it either goes overnight or for some reason doesn't pop at all, I have pcos so that does happen a bit). But based on the times I get a good opk and then feel the pains I ovulate quite soon after getting my positive. I temp as well to confirm.

Well my opk was negative just now and positive sat and almost positive Fri, so it looks like my surge is over so I'm counting today as 1 dpo or tomorrow? Still don't know ha
Last night I felt pressure as if coming on/ holding a wee could that b a sign?
I to some times get stabbing pains as have pcos but nothing during the day these past few days

I've not done a opk but have the pains today so presume I'm ovulating, I have two apps running both saying that I'm in fertile window but different says for ovulation one tomorrow and the other on Wednesday. As long as you've dtd at least it means your in for a chance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back